All things Dundee FC

I think the thought of us signing Stevie May has literally fried Random’s brain. He’s literally heart broken. Imagine we draw them in the Cup and Stevie literally knocks them out. That would literally hilarious. Literally millions in the Brown’s bank account and they literally won’t cough up to sign a young man who literally made them millions*.

(*using RG’s accounting practices, literally)

Scott Burns has you signing May on a permanent deal. Doesnt seem any competition from us, as despite only having 12 fit players, and no striker who scored more than 3 goals last season, our chairman is demanding more players are sold before we sign anyone.

Screenshot since folk dont like the Sun...

Screenshot_20190716-071357_Chrome.thumb.jpg.09a8806233e6ac2bcbd6718a86e9b693.jpg

40 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scott Burns has you signing May on a permanent deal. Doesnt seem any competition from us, as despite only having 12 fit players, and no striker who scored more than 3 goals last season, our chairman is demanding more players are sold before we sign anyone.

Screenshot since folk dont like the Sun...

Screenshot_20190716-071357_Chrome.thumb.jpg.09a8806233e6ac2bcbd6718a86e9b693.jpg

There is literally nothing in that article saying we'll be signing May. You're panicking unnecessarily again and I love it.

Just realised they've all taken Stevie May out their avatars. He hasn't even signed, this is fucking brilliant.

I am not too keen on him signing, mainly as he's completely shit but I 100% approve the signing if this is how rumours of him coming to Dundee makes they fermurs behave.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

There is literally nothing in that article saying we'll be signing May. You're panicking unnecessarily again and I love it.

You're literally his only option. He stays at Aberdeen and 4th choice and rots, or joins Dundee and tries to save his career.

We wont be signing anyone until well into next week, at the earliest, as we've to sell players before buying, that a direct quote from the manager, and is also being reported in numerous papers. We've only 13 players to USS through a game tonight and on Sunday, so its impossible for that to happen.

Ross County been priced out, United lost interest after Shankland, St Mirren wanted a loan deal but the players wants a permanent deal. All being reported by unrelated papers.

Just now, Dele said:

Just realised they've all taken Stevie May out their avatars. He hasn't even signed, this is fucking brilliant.

I am not too keen on him signing, mainly as he's completely shit but I 100% approve the signing if this is how rumours of him coming to Dundee makes they fermurs behave.

I removed mines as it would be an absolute NAP hed join you when I was working, and I'd log on to find 18 posts about my avatar being a Dundee player.

FWIW hes definitely signing for you, our managers interview all but confirms it. Hes absolutely seething.

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I removed mines as it would be an absolute NAP hed join you when I was working, and I'd log on to find 18 posts about my avatar being a Dundee player.

FWIW hes definitely signing for you, our managers interview all but confirms it. Hes absolutely seething.

I'm not so sure tbh.

Still think there's a chance this doesn't happen for whatever reason and we're being used for something else. Things can move very quickly and I could still see someone like County coming in last minute with the money.

57 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

95D09803-883D-4558-9D17-E25C520D41D9.png

You keep posting this when it's pointed out your manager is a grass and you keep being told it was the doctor who grassed the dab porter. 

In other news, if the tears on the St Johnstone thread at the mere suggestion that May might be signing for us are anything to go by then I'm all for getting him in just to witness the actual meltdowns when it's finalised. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

You keep posting this when it's pointed out your manager is a grass and you keep being told it was the doctor who grassed the dab porter. 

In other news, if the tears on the St Johnstone thread at the mere suggestion that May might be signing for us are anything to go by then I'm all for getting him in just to witness the actual meltdowns when it's finalised. 

He wasn't a DAB, Raymond was 'Celtic minded', Raymond also took great delight in slapping women around.

Thank you.

I am also fine with this. Ticker tape parade cancelled

31 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

"Apparently" we have blown them out the water financially, with "no doubt" we will pay him £4k a week. 

:lol:

TBF a club like us - one of the top 7 in the country - being able to afford better players than the diddies from Perth shouldn't surprise anyone.

St Johnstone are having their purple patch in history - 20 years down the line they'll be in league one playing infront of 1000 farmers reminiscing of their cup win which delighted their biggest rivals.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92