All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:
Actually with crisp n’ dry being an actual brand it’s got me wondering what’s the worst one we’ve had ?and what’s the worst one we COULD have?

Also is there a brand that would be considered too far like lovehunny or durex that would cause outrage? Considering we are more than happy to have betting companies and breweries

Now I’m not at all that articulate but I’m sure you know what I’m getting at

Worst we've had? Hangar Records. Pish logo.

I'll always remember it fondly due to some proper 'LOL' moments in they strips. Decent team anaw. 

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fucking easy.

dundee fc 1993

Blasphemy. That is beauty personified. 

13 hours ago, Dele said:

I'll always remember it fondly due to some proper 'LOL' moments in they strips. Decent team anaw. 

Blasphemy. That is beauty personified. 

The kit - aye. That sponsor is bowfin' though.

4 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

I wish I could have seen this lot play....

Who do we have left now? Just Liney, Ure, & Seith? Have I missed anyone??

Craig Brown.

Looking at players for next season (I'm pretending that there's no threat to our season due to boredom and wanting to think about football) I noticed that Vykintas Slivka is out of contract along with Jamie MacDonald. I'm not a massive fan of MacDonald but think goalkeeper is our massive weak point at the moment. Conor Hazard is alright and the clean sheet record is nothing to be sniffed at, but I don't overly trust him and considering he's not conceded in 5 and only played 11 games for us, I can still think of a number of extremely poor goals he's let in.

Wouldn't be despondent if we managed to bring in Hazard for another season but reckon we could do better.

If we did the following business in the summer/whenever football is to begin again, I'd be over the moon:

Jamie MacDonald
Christophe Berra
Christie Elliot
Paul McGowan (New 1 year deal)
Vykintas Slivka
A striker.

FWIW, I know others rate MacDonald and whilst I don't, this stat was quite impressive I felt:

Alloa Athletic
Jamie MacDonald
Alloa Athletic
App.
Saves
2= Inverness Caledonian Thistle
Mark Ridgers
Inverness Caledonian Thistle
27 79
2= Ayr United
Ross Doohan
Ayr United
27 79
4 Partick Thistle
Scott Fox
Partick Thistle
21 68
5= Queen of the South
Robby McCrorie
Queen of the South
19 63
5= Dundee United
Benjamin Siegrist
Dundee United
28 63
7 Morton
Danny Rogers
Morton
20 59
8 Arbroath
Derek Gaston
Arbroath
19 58
9 Dundee
Jack Hamilton
Dundee
16 48
10 Arbroath
Darren Jamieson
Arbroath

I'm pretty sure that, if things go the way it looks like they might without reconstruction, then Hibs might let us have quite a few players on loan or at low cost, just for the lolz of keeping Hearts down....

Agree with most of the names on your list, @Speroni*1, although I have never seen much from Slivka whenever I've watched Hibs...

Dundee-FC-1962-League-Champions-3.thumb.jpg.1f28714e83d9ec569d942c193df24a77.jpg
Fly the flag, fly the flag. 
Happy anniversary, [mention=42397]tree house tam[/mention]. x

That’s the strip we should be playing in. Beautiful.

Been watching this -

What a game. So many players who played for both clubs. Has anyone ever bettered Eddie Gallagher’s start for the Dee? 5 goals in his first 135 minutes, including 2 in his first 5 minutes. I saw them all. Ian MacCall was a class, class player.