All things Dundee FC

7 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Birthday gift received this morning from Mrs TCM, simply deelightful, lol.       :guinness   💙

003.thumb.JPG.34b6765876a30141594d555524675ec7.JPG

Love that.

Teletext was class aswell. 302 for the football scores.

Remember punching the glorious trio of numbers in to find out Steven Milne had scored a late double at Rugby Park to complete a turnaround from 2 0.

Happy 21st!

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Love that.

Remember punching the glorious trio of numbers in to find out Steven Milne had scored a late double at Rugby Park to complete a turnaround from 2 0.

Happy 21st!

Thank you.

One of my earliest memories following us away from home, back in 2000! When the 3rd went in I ended up two rows in front after crowd surfing. The very definition of scenes.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Love that.

Happy 21st!

Thank you.

Crikey, you're too kind, 21st and all the rest. First game I saw as a kid Thomson Allan was still in goal.

If only I knew at 21 what I know now though, there again however it wouldn't change being a Dee!

Thank you. 

Was just reading the ICT vs QoS match thread and apparently Scot Gardiner has made a Ross County fan their commentator and fans have moaned but been ignored and he even said, 'I'm just here to annoy you' on air tonight. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Hearing rumours the planning applications have all been sorted out and agreed to regards Nou Campy and there’s  a possible announcement next month. Anyone else heard anything about it?Could be a lot of shite, time will tell. 

Not a jot changed according to the planning portal.