All things Dundee FC

13 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Made a 'Snow-Hamilton' here he is, away to save a penalty.

thumbnail_Resized_20210209_171218.thumb.jpg.7d5d251d3c7fcb0dbc7c9759b99577e8.jpg

Was expecting a series of pictures showing the ball whizzing past the helpless "keeper" as he looks on in despair, hoping for an offside flag to be raised....

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Don’t quite know why but I’d find it hilarious if Tommy Wright’s Kilmarnock got relegated.

Not if we are still down here. He will make Kilmarnock hard to beat if he is able to put his own stamp on things.

If we make the play off finals, I think I would prefer Ross County to any of the other genuine current contenders.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Don’t quite know why but I’d find it hilarious if Tommy Wright’s Kilmarnock got relegated.

Can't understand why he could be bothered with it, did all he could with the perth minnows, perfect time to retire, but no. Must just be a greedy fat twat.

13 years ago today we ran out 2 - 1 winners at Fir Park in the Scottish cup.

The game kept getting cancelled over and over before finally being on. Think it was a Monday night in the end but could be wrong.

McHale and Robertson goals before going down to 9 men. Excellent night that, we took a great crowd and the scenes were class at the goals and fulltime.

Freddie Daquin even made a late appearance to add a streak of comedy gold into the entertainment.

Into the quarters against QoS which the less said about the better. Eric Paton from the half way line, fucking unbelievable.

One of the many chapters in the rigmarol of highs and crushing lows following the Dee. 

Thank you.

51 minutes ago, Girth said:

Randomly been reading about the baked bean museum in Port Talbot today...must be a DAB surely!?

image.thumb.jpeg.f7e1f1a6f34bbff78d07e0b87ae4fff4.jpeg

On 09/02/2021 at 20:44, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

thumbnail_Resized_20210209_171218.thumb.jpg.7d5d251d3c7fcb0dbc7c9759b99577e8.jpg

Crikey Ghirth, needed my shades to read that one my man, these hi-viz fellers, eh?

That's just nearly as alarming as Biggie's garden Davie Squarehead snowman dude.

234414227_download(24).jpg.feaae1ba6e7584e0f36156f64cae2fb2.jpg    Winter regards