All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I’d rather Stephen Robinson than the fat grass anyway.

Even Neil McCann outclassed the fat grass.

Agreed. Most of Robinson’s signings should have improved their squad I’m just unsure what it was that went wrong for him, especially if he got a huge chunk of change from turnbull transfer (£3 mil if I mind correctly)

Edited by D TOTAL
I don’t watch Motherwell so I could be horribly wrong

Agreed. Most of Robinson’s signings should have improved their squad I’m just unsure what it was that went wrong for him, especially if he got a huge chunk of change from turnbull transfer (£3 mil if I mind correctly)

It wasn't really that bad on paper when he left, nowhere near some of our bad top flight runs. Holt departed fairly similarly.

Maybe covid has been a bit of an added stress right now.

It sounded more to me that 1 of 2 things happened at Motherwell for Robinson. He either lost the dressing room or signed 1 too many players with a shit attitude and were the type to not listen to anyone. Not that I pay much attention to Motherwell but the few clips I heard of Robinson he seemed to mention players not following his instructions. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

I’d rather Stephen Robinson than the fat grass anyway.

Even Neil McCann outclassed the fat grass.

Robinson left Motherwell because he wanted to achieve more than the top 3, wanted better facilities, and wanted to keep hold of his better players for longer.

You've no chance of him.

TW is clearly desperate if he's accepted the Killie job, he's moaned about their plastic pitch, and claimed working under a DOF was "unworkable" for him, yet they have both.

Suspect missing out on hiring him (he would've taken it) to stick with McPake is a sliding door moment for your club tbh.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Robinson left Motherwell because he wanted to achieve more than the top 3, wanted better facilities, and wanted to keep hold of his better players for longer.

You've no chance of him.

TW is clearly desperate if he's accepted the Killie job, he's moaned about their plastic pitch, and claimed working under a DOF was "unworkable" for him, yet they have both.

Suspect missing out on hiring him (he would've taken it) to stick with McPake is a sliding door moment for your club tbh.

Are you trying to say Tommy Wright was our only option?  Yeah he would’ve undoubtedly been an improvement  but I think life goes on. 😂

Edited by Yenitit

Stephen Robinson can want what he wants. There's not a chance he'll get a club that can achieve more than top 3.

Like Tommy, he'll soon grow desperate, apply for our job and be overlooked by Nelms because Bobby Geddes has been here a while.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Stephen Robinson can want what he wants. There's not a chance he'll get a club that can achieve more than top 3.

Like Tommy, he'll soon grow desperate, apply for our job and be overlooked by Nelms because Bobby Geddes has been here a while.

Too long. Old news, but I like him in his role about as much as Dele liked McDaid.

1 minute ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Why has all the Dee fans went into meltdown?

Similar to Crawford the Pars Manager post match interview yesterday, you need to listen to that as even his own fans are slating him for all the excuses he was using.

36-0.

You're actually worse than Mvondo.

53 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Similar to Crawford the Pars Manager post match interview yesterday, you need to listen to that as even his own fans are slating him for all the excuses he was using.

36-0.

Don't tell me what to listen to.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

36-0.

angry will ferrell GIF