All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, AmericanFan said:

Unlike St. Mirren which has to have fans come up with an £140K emergency fund, y'all have no concerns financially.

I'm not sure St Mirren asked the fans for that. The fans are about to buy the club and that roaster genuinely believes his club would survive any financial meltdown because they have a £140k emergency fund. 

Do you guys reckon we fail our youth?

I look back and think of 2 players that have come from our academy and done anything ie Kevin McDonald and Craig Forsyth, how many times have we had what was supposed to be a fairly decent talent for them to end up playing non league or something?

Cammy signing a new deal, to the surprise of nobody. If he can keep the level of quality he had in the last few months, then we'll still have a player worth calling on.

A two-year deal, meaning he'll be getting a testimonial in a couple of years, something I think will be well deserved.

Now just need to announce Legzdins extension, trim the fat, and get recruiting.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

29 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Cammy signing a new deal, to the surprise of nobody. If he can keep the level of quality he had in the last few months, then we'll still have a player worth calling on.

A two-year deal, meaning he'll be getting a testimonial in a couple of years, something I think will be well deserved.

Now just need to announce Legzdins extension, trim the fat, and get recruiting.

Wonder who the testimonial will be against yinited, palace or some American team 

Think having Kerr stay on isn't a great thing. Was hoping it be time we move on. Over so many years he has did well but didn't think the last few he had been up to much whatsoever. Having Kerr and Elliot as our right backs is not something I feel good about. 

Legzdins I'm hoping we sign unless we can find better out there.

Who would be our starting 11 from what we have and what positions do we need ? ( not what will actually happen ) 

Just now, RawB93 said:

Have we officially released Hamilton yet?

The longer it goes on, the more I worry we’ll give him another year. 

They've not announced a squad update yet, where they'll officially announce the departures of Hamilton, Sow, etc. Starting to annoy me personally tbh.

On 29/05/2021 at 11:29, RossBFaeDundee said:

I had been told that he's "signed by all accounts". We'll see how true that is in the next few days.

#itk

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/transfer-news-live-rangers-celtic-24224129

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

We need to keep him. We've been trying to replace Bain for years and failed. Legzdins is better in my opinion.

We've been lacking a competent keeper since Rab IMO.

Bain filled the void for 6 month but that was about it.