All things Dundee FC

That's Legzdins signed up for a couple of seasons. Happy with that. He was key to our turnaround in form.

Bizarrely my dad announced the other week that he and Legzdins are quite friendly and that Legzdins is a brilliant guy. They used to live near my parents (I don’t think so anymore). He has been telling me how much Legzdins and his partner love living here and really enjoy the area so I’m sure he will be delighted with the news.

My dad also said he was talking to McPake last week about Legzdins and that McPake was very honest about how good Legzdins is for the squad and how vocal he is.

For a United fan my dad seems to spend far too much time in the company of people working for Dundee FC.

19 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Bizarrely my dad announced the other week that he and Legzdins are quite friendly and that Legzdins is a brilliant guy. They used to live near my parents (I don’t think so anymore). He has been telling me how much Legzdins and his partner love living here and really enjoy the area so I’m sure he will be delighted with the news.

My dad also said he was talking to McPake last week about Legzdins and that McPake was very honest about how good Legzdins is for the squad and how vocal he is.

For a United fan my dad seems to spend far too much time in the company of people working for Dundee FC.

High Five Baroness Von Sketch GIF by IFC

52 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

The guy’s turning, no as fast as Luke McCowan but turning all the same!

Stumigoo’s dad = good guy
Stumigoo = w**k

(Although he’s clearly wavering towards good guy status)

Yet another excellent signing from McPake. I was wrong Jazza.
Thank you.

Yes it is and I was wrong too, sorry Jazzer.

However I reserve the right to be calling for the cunters head after 2 games if we’re shite.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Yes it is and I was wrong too, sorry Jazzer.

However I reserve the right to be calling for the cunters head after 2 games if we’re shite.

If you look back at his signings, I think it's fair to say, a high percentage have been very good. Unfortunately, football fans have no patience.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If you look back at his signings, I think it's fair to say, a high percentage have been very good. Unfortunately, football fans have no patience.

We were absolutely right in our criticism of him earlier in the season, no two ways about it.

But we have to hold the hands up and say he's done class the last few months and long may it continue.

4 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I think the just crowned manager of the year is about to announce a double swoop fan signing of Stumigoo and StumigooDa. It can be difficult to cross the Dundee footballing divide, but I think the Stumigoo family know that the time is right to leave the darkside.

Announce the signings, and welcome aboard!

There's a massive fear that with this double deal for the new season that the Migoo family start making the rest of us look like insane posters with the in depth, non nonsensical posts. 

It's a crossroads moments for the Derry on PnB but welcome to the party StuSnr & StuJnr. 

Had the pleasure of sharing a brief chat with Legzdins the day after we'd got promoted, was a lovely guy and you could hear his enthusiasm for the team, and had a feeling he'd want to stay, not that he would've let on lol. This is the extension I was really wanting to see, now we can focus on incomings.

3 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Flapjack away. 👍

Thank f**k. The news has crashed the fishal website. 

Surprised at the boy Fleming but that’s probably it. 

Must mean another keeper is being sourced as well 👍

Edited by Yenitit

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Wonder what the deal is with Callum Moore and Luke Strachan, thought they were out of contract and yet no mention of their fates.

Possibly, like McDaid, they've triggered an extension and it's just not been announced?