All things Dundee FC

26 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
3 year deal and a 100k transfer fee. Levein's best ever bit of business for Hearts.

And his worst was signing Wighton

Wighton at least scored. Don't think Jack did in his entire time at Dundee....... Pathetic imo.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Lolkirk imo.

Considering the whole of the Championship knows how he horrendous he is then League One could be on the cards...

Part of my 15km run goes by that site and tbf those contractors have been doing a lot of work, including the weekends. Mental that Ogren was apparently oblivious to it going on.

Edited by K.T

10 minutes ago, K.T said:

Part of my 15km run goes by that site and tbf those contractors have been doing a lot of work, including the weekends. Mental that Ogren was apparently oblivious to it going on.

What’s getting built KT? Another forking golf course in the St A area? 

Just now, Chateau Lafite said:

ogren said it would be a golf course to rival st andrews they very same st andrews that is the most famous course on the planet 

5 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Aye, i think there’s been a few folk that have tried to build a golf course on that site over the last 20+ years and all went bust or binned it.

Aye, i think there’s been a few folk that have tried to build a golf course on that site over the last 20+ years and all went bust or binned it.

Exactly this. Didn’t realise you were also living in the Kingdom brother.

8 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

ogren said it would be a golf course to rival st andrews they very same st andrews that is the most famous course on the planet 

They're world famous don't you know?  Nothing less than the best golf course in the world would befit them. 

I know we’ve talked about it before but was it confirmed if we have a sell on clause for jack hendry , with the big names being talked about wanting him to sign a potential bidding war could be good for us