All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yeah their thoughts on McMullan are just plain bizarre and clueless. I take it 1 fud has an opinion and they all jump on it or is it who shouts loudest is correct 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Yeah, did the same with Tommy Coyne, ho ho.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I reckon that's approx. another 135k hauled in for Hendry there, not too bad. If McCann was in charge when Kamara left, just think of how much we could've for from him...

Probably £50,000 less than we actually received, taking into account his eventual Govan destination after he'd stopped playing for us iirc.

Stomach churning I know, however that's life at times.

Regards

PS, happy days if we are due more Jack Hendry money however. Neil McCann and his then scatter-gun signing policy, lol.  

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Just want to check I’m not mis-representing Dundee fans.

Middle age man who tries to message your girls for dodgy pictures (as well as other questionable behaviour) = good.

Middle age man who tries to get money he is contractually due to look after his family = bad.

That about right?

Do you mean Leigh Griffiths .... good guy.... Billy Dodds ... w**k

I think it should be stated that Leigh Griffiths just last season labelled Billy Dodds as the most fucking clueless coach he's ever worked under and now that clueless fucking fandan is bitching @Sortmeoutteam just like we did in the play-offs.

That's gotta hurt.

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

You canna grudge a young local lad getting a decent move down south where his wages will be doubled if not tripled in English football, well done to the lad hopefully he succeed’s where people didn’t rate him at Utd 

He is from Perth so personally couldn't give a f**k . 

I think it should be stated that Leigh Griffiths just last season labelled Billy Dodds as the most fucking clueless coach he's ever worked under and now that clueless fucking fandan is bitching [mention=78624]Sortmeout[/mention]team just like we did in the play-offs.
That's gotta hurt.

He may well be shite but he dealt the Fat Grass a duller at home on Saturday. I might re-warm to the wee, fat, jug eared c**t yet.

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 minute ago, The Derry said:

He's actually had to move it to the Trottick ponds as Caird park got a wee makeover.

I'll see it from my bedroom window then

1 minute ago, Wieghortsnut said:

I'll see it from my bedroom window then

He's my next door neighbour so we'll give you a wee wave.  We're currently trying to edge into where the swans nest but it's proving difficult.  Feisty b*****ds.