All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Like McFadden, Brazil, Miller, our own Jim Duffy when he’s out of work?

Not quite with you here but if you're trying to say they've only got jobs because of their clubs then I'd agree. All you're doing is backing up why folk like Adam get these jobs. Admittedly I've heard worse but the bar isn't very high for obvious reasons. Beers call. Enjoy your Saturday night.

I do not want Charlie Adam as manager. I think he'd be horrific. I also don't think he's the brightest guy going in football, but then it's not a career known for its intelligence.

Describing him as a moron or, more specifically, a 'windae licker' is not on though. This is a guy that's decided to end his career with the club he loves and has generally played really well for us. Uncalled for and unnecessary.

25 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Love that tune, been playing it non stop recently.

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Echoing previous comments. Excellent tune only second to Sometimes from James.

Underrated band and another from Manchester to add to the many.

Thank you.

Continuing to digress from all things Dundee and in a an attempt to enjoy my Saturday evening, yes an absolutely fantastic song that I regularly listen to. 

If you haven’t already listened to their latest album All the Colours of You, check out the track Beautiful Beaches.  A stunningly brilliant song.

It’s great to see and listen to professionals at the top of their game!

Just now, Shadow Play said:

Continuing to digress from all things Dundee and in a an attempt to enjoy my Saturday evening, yes an absolutely fantastic song that I regularly listen to. 

If you haven’t already listened to their latest album All the Colours of You, check out the track Beautiful Beaches.  A stunningly brilliant song.

It’s great to see and listen to professionals at the top of their game!

Lead singer looks like Don Logan as well. 😃

Good or bad guys (in film) - Page 2 — Charlton Life

UP THE HAMMERS!

7 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

Not quite with you here but if you're trying to say they've only got jobs because of their clubs then I'd agree. All you're doing is backing up why folk like Adam get these jobs. Admittedly I've heard worse but the bar isn't very high for obvious reasons. Beers call. Enjoy your Saturday night.

Oh right the Motherwell, Ipswich and Dundee players got on the radio because of those clubs 👍

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Charlie Adam shouldn't be your next manager for the simple reason that it would likely affect his time on the pitch.

I know player-managers are a thing but it rarely seems to work out and generally ends with them taking themselves out the side. You need him focussed entirely on playing this season.

Do you know that morbidly obese guy down the front? He's going to need professional help soon, or he will be dead.

Thank you.

We’ve played 8 league games. Got horsed by an on fire Celtic side and played shit today. I thought our level was slightly down against the DAB’s but other than that we’ve played pretty well in the other 5 games and should really have a few more points. I’ve enjoyed the footie we’ve been playing, not the results of course. If we were sitting with 7 or 8 points we’d all be reasonably happy. We’re not of course but we’ve been a bit unlucky, not taken some glaring chances despite having half decent strikers. I’m not panicking just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We’ve played 8 league games. Got horsed by an on fire Celtic side and played shit today. I thought our level was slightly down against the DAB’s but other than that we’ve played pretty well in the other 5 games and should really have a few more points. I’ve enjoyed the footie we’ve been playing, not the results of course. If we were sitting with 7 or 8 points we’d all be reasonably happy. We’re not of course but we’ve been a bit unlucky, not taken some glaring chances despite having half decent strikers. I’m not panicking just yet.

Good optimism, but it's not going to work m8. IMO.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

If we hypothetically get beat from Aberdeen and Hearts but still playing alright football... be still 3 points from 30. 

Crazy but this result won't ruin my Saturday.  Getting use to it by now. Get the tunes on. 

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Do you know that morbidly obese guy down the front? He's going to need professional help soon, or he will be dead.

Thank you.

Is it the same fat cubt that's always embraced the ridicule fore what must be a few decades now?

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

Could Dave Mackay take over as manager if McPake gets his Jotters?

He's largely tolerated and not disliked (due to countless previous comments made about the club) because McPake is likeable. There's absolutely zero chance he'd ever be our manager. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is it the same fat cubt that's always embraced the ridicule fore what must be a few decades now?

Don't know, kept lifting the t-shirt up, an absolutely horrendous day, all round.

Thank you.

Kind of absolutely fucking hate this team at the moment. It's easy for the peanut gallery to wander in here after looking at the scorelines and immediately conclude our squad a pile of diddies not fit for this league, but the majority of our losses in this recent streak (today obviously not included) have included performances worthy of at least a couple decent results. This team is being mismanaged back to where it has just came from and it's infuriating. The performance itself was bad enough, but had we not squandered every decent performance so far it wouldn't feel as catastrophic as it does. This team can easily finish at the very least 10th if used to its potential, but that is absolutely not happening right now.

At least we'll be spared next week from this pish.