All things Dundee FC

I've been a season ticket holder for a good few years and would peruse the forum semi-frequently so have decided to bite the bullet and sign up to share my ramblings, so here goes the first post.

My thoughts seem to be in line with a lot of fellow Dees that the current defence is nowhere near good enough to keep us up and personally I wouldn't give McPake pass marks for this transfer window. Though if he convinced Snodgrass to sign up the hype could stay the sacking shouts for a few weeks.

On the back of recent performances I'm not hopeful about tonight's game so looking for a miracle result that the gaffer's had a wee bit of a knack of pulling out when he's been in danger.

Where was all this publicity when he signed for Clyde, a lot of these people I think are just jumping on a band wagon instead of actually doing something like val mcdermid well done to her , I’m sorry her club has put her and likely many others in this position 

The official information from the club is pretty poor. It would save supporters waiting for news that might never happen, just an update for your paying customers would be nice.

What's the current situation with Griffiths?

What's the current situation with Rossi?

Are we looking at any other free agents?

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

McPake has had a shocker - but I'm a tad confused about how St Mirren fans are here showing off. Gogic is fucking hupny and Jones is a sand dancing shithouse (like Paul McMullan). 

You started this season wanting £3m for your star man. Then your fans wanted him gone because he's been shit and would accept £300k. He then had a decent game and wasn't worth selling for £300k as he could get you up the league. He was sold yesterday for £100k (and subsequently it was worth it because his head wouldn't have been in it). 

:lol:

100k for McGrath and Wigan paying the majority of Jordon Jones wages. 

Not great, but still better than the small change you got for Glen Kamara. 

Unfortunately these days you don't get much for players with 6 months of their contracts left.

3 minutes ago, Munoz said:

100k for McGrath and Wigan paying the majority of Jordon Jones wages. 

Not great, but still better than the small change you got for Glen Kamara. 

Unfortunately these days you don't get much for players with 6 months of their contracts left.

Have to say this is almost as funny as us taking him off your hands (which was fanciful at best).  At least your manager has now got a centre mid in his own image.  Enjoy...!

2 minutes ago, Finn Seemann said:

Have to say this is almost as funny as us taking him off your hands (which was fanciful at best).  At least your manager has now got a centre mid in his own image.  Enjoy...!

You do realise that Gogic isn't a direct replacement for McGrath don't you? 

Just in case anyone is interested, I've just spotted theres a documentary called 'Devils Advocate' about the life of De Stefano coming on to Sky Documentary.

Doubt it will cover his time with us but we might get a mention in between all the other batshit craziness