All things Dundee FC

Anyone else get the Dee4Life e-mail today? Having a pop at John Nelms for not replying in over two month. It's starting to heat up a bit and rightfully so.

Here it is in full:

Good morning,

In December, the Dee4Life board informed members that three letters had been sent to John Nelms at Dundee FC. It is now around two months since this correspondence was transmitted. Beyond a brief acknowledgement of the initial ‘Buy-back Dens’ letter (27/11) and the possibility of JN meeting myself to discuss, there has been no response since our ‘Various other Concerns’ and  ‘BOS account’ letters 10/12 ( email & recorded delivery) went in.  A covering note for these requested that we have a second person in attendance. 

Unfortunately, this follows the pattern of previous attempts to engage. Were the desire there, JN could quickly ensure that we received our share certificate and at the very least assure us in writing of our framed strips (per earlier sponsorships) or a suitable alternative. Equally, it wouldn’t take much to thank us for waiving the £2.3k in the BOS account.

That he shouldn’t deal with those matters far less provide answers to the more serious concerns is troubling indeed. Earlier, one of our members asked if a detailed transcript of the three letters might be circulated to all our members rather than the outline summary provided.

Back then it was only fair to allow the club reasonable time to respond. Now though, following the closure of the transfer window, the time is right to share those details and accordingly a transcript of the three letters submitted is attached for your information.

regards,

Norrie Price

(Secretary)

He's then attached transcripts of his previous communication attempts with Nelms.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Unsurprisingly, yet another interview where he doesn't answer the basic question, "are you in a vicious circle at the moment"! DUH!

Reason he never answers questions is he doesn't actually understand them. I've forgotten more words in my lifetime than James McPake has in his entire vocabulary. He walks into press briefings with a limited, and I mean limited, script and rattles it out regardless of what question was actually asked. He's been doing that for years. 

The guys a patsy, Keyes and Nelms have him there to distract unwanted attention away from their business plan to screw the support, the council and the city to get housing, commercial property and a crematorium. Our owners are basically trying to screw the city. 

Ask the Planning Department to knock back their plans, stick in objections and watch what happens.......adios! 

They'd never heard of Dundee as a city until their researchers returned with a shortlist of clubs/city's that are naive enough to trial their business model.

Conmen, amen. 

23 minutes ago, Silverado66 said:

Unsurprisingly, yet another interview where he doesn't answer the basic question, "are you in a vicious circle at the moment"! DUH!

Reason he never answers questions is he doesn't actually understand them. I've forgotten more words in my lifetime than James McPake has in his entire vocabulary. He walks into press briefings with a limited, and I mean limited, script and rattles it out regardless of what question was actually asked. He's been doing that for years. 

The guys a patsy, Keyes and Nelms have him there to distract unwanted attention away from their business plan to screw the support, the council and the city to get housing, commercial property and a crematorium. Our owners are basically trying to screw the city. 

Ask the Planning Department to knock back their plans, stick in objections and watch what happens.......adios! 

They'd never heard of Dundee as a city until their researchers returned with a shortlist of clubs/city's that are naive enough to trial their business model.

Conmen, amen. 

I want McPake gone as much as the next guy, but he's hardly gonna say, 'Aye, we're fucked m8'.

Rest is just a bit bizarre.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I want McPake gone as much as the next guy, but he's hardly gonna say, 'Aye, we're fucked m8'.

Rest is just a bit bizarre.

Was just away to say, what would you like him to say?

10 hours ago, Silverado66 said:

They are using the DFC fan base in the city as leverage to get planning permission for housing, commercial accommodation, hotel, CREMATORIUM, oh, and a new stadium. No doubt the stadium will be last in the queue and possibly won't ever get built or at least not in the form presented in the plans.

It's been pretty obvious from the start. 

They are conning DFC fans, Dundee City Council and the citizens of Dundee. 

They are Lyall Lanley characters with no interest, or even knowledge, in football.

This and your previous post kinda make everything else fall into place.

Staggering beyond belief. There certainly can't be any sporting reason for there involvement.

As for McPake, useful idiot is being kind. Certainly been no use to Dundee Football Club. Last decent thing he did was his equalizer at the dump 6 plus years ago.

#scunnered

8 hours ago, Silverado66 said:

Conmen, amen. 

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of easier, faster and cheaper ways they could make money instead of using our club as a smokescreen for such a convoluted plan.  

7 hours ago, MarkoDevilovich said:

This and your previous post kinda make everything else fall into place.

Staggering beyond belief. There certainly can't be any sporting reason for there involvement.

As for McPake, useful idiot is being kind. Certainly been no use to Dundee Football Club. Last decent thing he did was his equalizer at the dump 6 plus years ago.

#scunnered

Whoever the f**k thought there ever was?