All things Dundee FC

55 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

McPake taking training this morning? f**k all done, surprise sur-fucking-prise.

10 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

I’m pretty scunnered with this pish now. It’s like Groundhog Day. McPake has had long enough to show that he’s tactically naive. I can’t muster up any enthusiasm around Dundee right now and I’m entirely resigned to relegation. 

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Courier:

'As it stands, there are no plans to make a change in the dugout, though a telephone call from across the Atlantic would change that quickly.'

Logged on there hoping for some good news, none!

The last three managerial appointments by John Nelms have ended careers and no I don't count McCann's 5 minute stay in Inverness, however I do count McPake's future career.

This is brutal, tick - tock - tick - tock until the inevitable summer sacking, by which time we're back to square one!

15 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

😂 Who could have thought the guy with 15 followers on twitter was spouting pish?

Exactly, spotted it first on a Dundee forum on Facebook quoting the tweet.

Tweeter has same political views as poster on Facebook, immediately thought it was same person looking for attention. 

Cringey as, what kind of pap does that. 🤣🤣

Apologies for stoking the fire with the post about the supposed board meeting, lads.

My friend who passed it on is a second hand source himself but previous news or tips he's heard have turned out to be true until now.

I'll add a disclaimer next time!

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

What can the fans do to get the message over load and clear that we want a change of manager? Don’t mind keeping the guy involved with the youths but holy f**k he’s brutal as a manager. 

What about a bedsheet with a misspelled message in felt tip pen?