All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

We've got McPake forever haven't we?

My one joy about our impending relegation is it'll make you lot suffer through McPake even longer.

I'll take great joy reading this thread full of complaints while watching us get studded 3-0 from Cove next season.

33 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah 4 more shite results to come then a battling win, rinse, repeat...

The battling win that keeps him in a job has came early. Has one win in our last 10 league games really changed everyone's mind on the manager we all wanted out suddenly? Genuine question for debate. 

1 minute ago, LM_0803 said:

The battling win that keeps him in a job has came early. Has one win in our last 10 league games really changed everyone's mind on the manager we all wanted out suddenly? Genuine question for debate. 

No, no mind change for me. We need a new manager to take the club forward, even if we miraculously stay up

Just now, LM_0803 said:

I get the people who are saying, "I wanted him out, but to give him and the players credit tonight, they did well" but I'm seeing alot of people backing him when just yesterday there was loads of calls for him to get sacked. Needless to say I'm not saying this has turned a corner for us. Good to see hearts fans raging 🤣

5 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:

It's a no from me.

McPake out.

Cammy has been great at LB most times he's played there, whether in the championship or premiership. Keep McGhee at RB or Vontae, Drop Fontaine for Ashcroft when he returns and keep Sweeney and Kerr as is. Lawlor to keep his place too. 

16 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:

No 

Guest Wieghortsnut
24 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:

No, hes never been the right man for the job

Edited by Wieghortsnut

No it's still mcpake out because this has happened so many times before to the point that wins just feel like luck. I was all set to turn up to home games only since I have a season ticket but then ignore trying to follow anything else including away games. Then you get what I'm assuming is a freak result tonight and I get pulled back in. I'll now need to wait for another few straight defeats...before renewing for another year

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

My one joy about our impending relegation is it'll make you lot suffer through McPake even longer.

I'll take great joy reading this thread full of complaints while watching us get studded 3-0 from Cove next season.

Hartley, olay, olay, olay, HARTLEY, HARTLEY!!!