All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, Stuntiethumper said:

Your league title is it? 🤔 

A win on Tuesday leaves us 2 games ahead of Thistle with 4 to play so no margin for PT to f**k up. QP seem to have lost the thread, although we play each other on the last day.

At this point, win Tuesday and we hold the aces. 

Just catching up from the weekend.

Really poor game on Saturday I thought, Arbroath wanted to make it a battle and we fell right in to their hands. McMullan staying on the park was baffling to me, I think Jakubiak would have linked up better with Thomas. I thought we were crying out for a Byrne type in that game to win the midfield battle and would have had Cameron off at half time. Not that he was terrible, he just couldn't get the ball down to play that type of game he wanted - that type of game isn't suited to him.

All in all though I left pretty positive because if we can't win the game or are performing poorly then at least take the point. We have lost the least in this league, 3 less than QP and 4 less than Thistle and I think, pretty obvious statement here, that is what will get us through.

If we win tomorrow, beat Morton and don't lose to Inverness I reckon the title is ours. 

5 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Just catching up from the weekend.

Really poor game on Saturday I thought, Arbroath wanted to make it a battle and we fell right in to their hands. McMullan staying on the park was baffling to me, I think Jakubiak would have linked up better with Thomas. I thought we were crying out for a Byrne type in that game to win the midfield battle and would have had Cameron off at half time. Not that he was terrible, he just couldn't get the ball down to play that type of game he wanted - that type of game isn't suited to him.

All in all though I left pretty positive because if we can't win the game or are performing poorly then at least take the point. We have lost the least in this league, 3 less than QP and 4 less than Thistle and I think, pretty obvious statement here, that is what will get us through.

If we win tomorrow, beat Morton and don't lose to Inverness I reckon the title is ours. 

We haven't beaten Morton all season

On 08/04/2023 at 22:04, Ludo*1 said:

Between us and Partick Thistle, but reckon we have enough about us.

Ludo I think your right we have left it too late for any challenge unless you blow it yourself (which I doubt) & we keep going but at least we should have decent momentum going into the playoffs, we'll done

If we win tomorrow then it takes Partick out the equation IMO. For them to make up six points from 12 is highly unlikely.

A win also giving us basically a four point gap with the goal difference to the Queens who look abysmal at the moment.

An injury ravaged Raith at Dens to go three clear. There can be absolutely no excuses for these players if they fail.

Thank you.