All things Dundee FC

Just now, Lalo said:

Do you think he is capable of the step up? I've only saw him once (the final day) and wasn't impressed but obviously can't judge a player on one game. 

Our entire team had packed it in by March or so, I wouldn't judge him based on that game.

IMO it was a toss up between him and Dom Thomas for our player of the season, which is fairly impressive for a then 20 year old getting his first taste of senior football. Always said he played like someone with 15 years more experience; stays very calm under pressure and reads the game well.

Suppose you'll find out shortly how that translates to a new team playing at a higher level! Hope he does well though.

37 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Thanks , not wanting him to come 80 miles down the road to be stuck behind a bar or directly behind the netting 

Nah, it's very decent viewing. Only problem I've ever seen is sometimes becomes a bit congested if it's an important/tight game and the half I'm- half out brigade all start crowding it.

34 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Nah, it's very decent viewing. Only problem I've ever seen is sometimes becomes a bit congested if it's an important/tight game and the half I'm- half out brigade all start crowding it.

Aye, it's not too enjoyable when it packs full when we're chasing a goal late on and everyone ends up there paying a wee game of 'will they, won't they'. Usually it's a nice and spacious area with a decent view.

Making hard work of this although Bonnyrigg are decent. We seem to be tiring and have picked up 3 stupid bookings. Young Beck is quick and tricky but he’s got a bit of learning to do which I guess is why he’s at Dundee.