All things Dundee FC

53 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The biggest plus is we won’t have that useless b*****d in goal by the looks of it. 

Talk about a boo boy favourite for you, Spud. :lol:

1 hour ago, Dee Bliss said:

There’s a good chance none of our back 4 have played for us in the Premier League once everyone is fit and up to speed. 

A back 4 of French, Portales, Shaughnessey and Beck. 

Beck has looked decent so far, French will do well in this league because he's rapid, shaughnessy has plenty of experience so it's just to see what Portales will be like. Hopefully he turns out to be what we have lacked for a while, a hard as nails CB

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Talk about a boo boy favourite for you, Spud. :lol:

Be interesting to see who is in goal today. If it’s McCracken, hopefully , then the Doc will have made his decision. 

I thought Cammy had a pretty shit game against Bonnyrigg. It’s amazing how his crossing remains so bad. But in terms of giving the ball away Beck was way more culpable. I can see a combo of Beck and Tiffoney on our left flank leaving us exposed against the better teams we will be facing, albeit it will be a an exciting pairing going forward. 

11 hours ago, Milansgonnagetyou said:

Beck has looked decent so far, French will do well in this league because he's rapid, shaughnessy has plenty of experience so it's just to see what Portales will be like. Hopefully he turns out to be what we have lacked for a while, a hard as nails CB

Hopefully Milan Palenik-esque as opposed to Davide "How does my hair look?" Grassi. 

Thats weird, just the other day I wrote a comment about Palenik then deleted it thinking not many would remember him.

Don't know if its a foreign centre back signing bringing the memory of his back but I was wrong to doubt that the legend would be well remembered.

He used to stride out the defence in the Diddy league and look a class above. Here's hoping Portales can be similar.

Thank you.