All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

There's a rumour circulating that we are getting some cash if Jack Hendry goes to Saudi. 

Probably shite and I have no idea where this comes from.

Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

Nottingham Forest legend Trevor Francis has sadly died aged 69 following a heart attack in Spain.

For any of you older guys out there you'll remember what a team Brian Clough and Peter Taylor built at Forest. 

Not all of them were the best players in the league for their respective positions, however they were the best team in their pomp. 

skysports-football-trevor-francis_6228899.thumb.jpg.c07e8a1ea786354370a3e44ba8b95309.jpg

Just now, This Charming Man said:

Nottingham Forest legend Trevor Francis has sadly died aged 69 following a heart attack in Spain.

For any of you older guys out there you'll remember what a team Brian Clough and Peter Taylor built at Forest. 

Not all of them were the best players in the league for their respective positions, however they were the best team in their pomp. 

skysports-football-trevor-francis_6228899.thumb.jpg.c07e8a1ea786354370a3e44ba8b95309.jpg

Remember when he signed for Forest, first million pound transfer, was a crazy amount back then. Repaid it though with the winning goal in the European Cup final.

RIP Trev.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

There's a rumour circulating that we are getting some cash if Jack Hendry goes to Saudi. 

Probably shite and I have no idea where this comes from.

Apparently about £30k for every million. 

5 minutes ago, Girth said:

Gowser to Cove. 

Great move for the mad yin. Midweek games up in Cove shall be attended by I.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

"Wil run through a brick wall for the badge"

Birthday caird pish. Wish they'd just say 

"Boys a fucking maniac, get in his way you'll end up in the air".

4 minutes ago, Billy Budd said:

On Max Anderson…what do you think is missing with him? I was always impressed with him and surprised he’s not developed more. 

A wee bit of composure I’d say. He’s always in a bit of a rush. I’m probably more of a fan than some on here. 

4 minutes ago, Billy Budd said:

On Max Anderson…what do you think is missing with him? I was always impressed with him and surprised he’s not developed more. 

There's not much missing per se. He just isn't very good. His level was always going to be very bottom Premiership, top Championship. 

Same with one if the boys at Dens now. I highly doubt he will make the grade bit he appears to be being given every opportunity. 

If there was a hybrid of the pair of them, I'd be excited AF.

Thanks. I actually thought he might make the trip along the Tay a few years ago. Genuinely surprised that he didn’t get a move but it’s entirely possible that seeing him 3/4 times a season isn’t a great gauge of a player!! 😉