All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think it will be quite emotional tomorrow, amongst other things, saying a tearful goodbye to Gowser.

Cheeky scamp.

#fuckthepolice.

crying-sad.gif.5c51f7792885af290cdab1a32d2c2bb4.gif

image.png.3248b4e17ed33f1c5ffee39ae7831185.png

Thank you.

The bairn still has that as his screen saver. Loves Gowser, hates the DABs, good loon.

9 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Don’t think we’ll be risking any injuries, the team will mostly be made up reserves and celebs 

Fair point. I just don't understand the timing of it. Maybe it would be hard to get opposition at the end of the season and who knows if he'll be here for next preseason.

Just saw today its Cammys testimonial tonight would have liked to as sponsored him during his loan spells at Peterhead & got on well with him was a good loon but always was Dundee daft. Hope it works out well for him tonights game but after being down to Larbert on Tues & going  to Spartans on Sat need a night off.

7 hours ago, derrybiy said:

Fair point. I just don't understand the timing of it. Maybe it would be hard to get opposition at the end of the season and who knows if he'll be here for next preseason.

I wonder if he may be loaned out after we do our January transfer window business?