All things Dundee FC

55 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Just watched them on teuchter tv, funnier than Laurel & Hardy. IMO.

Thank you.

200w(2).gif.8a7bd6e2ffa08c2e6621797bb64ee2d4.gif

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

On 16/11/2023 at 10:36, derrybiy said:

Why is Cammy's testimonial on a dark miserable night in the middle of the season rather than at the end of the season when the weather's more likely to be good and we're not risking injuries? 

Absolute madness in my opinion. 

Docherty saying he wants to sign Bakayoko permanently.

The lad gets slagged a bit for no being an out-and-out goalscorer, but I think's he's proven he belongs at this level. Paired with the right player I think we'll see the best of him. He looks like he should probably be a targetman type because of his build, but I think he's deceptively quick for a big lad and he doesn't have that lazy streak that sometimes comes with bigger forwards. I'd be happy if we got him permanently.

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

So the 'IRP' have reviewed all the VAR decisions so far this season and there's only been 3 ruled as incorrect - two of them, Mulligans red and Bakayoko's goal at Livi were made against us...

The Mulligan one in particular was an absolute piece of nonsense, which cost us points. Munro the clown should've been demoted for it. IMO.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

So the 'IRP' have reviewed all the VAR decisions so far this season and there's only been 3 ruled as incorrect - two of them, Mulligans red and Bakayoko's goal at Livi were made against us...

Only shock there is that they only found 3 incorrect decisions. Presumably they were only shown 4 decisions in total.