All things Dundee FC

Biggest positive for me today was Charlie Reilly's cameo. Looks like he's getting to grips with the step up. Made a difference for us. Dare I say it, but he's got a bit of the Greg Stewart about him in the way he strolls past players without any real pace but makes it look easy. Could be a big player if he continues progressing in the second half of the season.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Biggest positive for me today was Charlie Reilly's cameo. Looks like he's getting to grips with the step up. Made a difference for us. Dare I say it, but he's got a bit of the Greg Stewart about him in the way he strolls past players without any real pace but makes it look easy. Could be a big player if he continues progressing in the second half of the season.

Good point. He was cracking when he came on. Superb effort from the boy. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Agreed.  He really did look the part today.  Can Doc make space in the team for Reilly, McCowan and Tiffoney?  

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Is it just me? I thought Tiffoney was far more effective, compared to Reilly. 

Thought Tiffoney had a very good cameo as well tbf. He's lacking a final ball for me though. 

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know it was only a friendly, but at Kerr's testimonial I thought Reilly had a bit about him.

14 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think you will be disappointed here, can see a monumental arse collapse fast approaching for the fruits, with Capt Birdseye at the helm.

Thank you.

Disappointed is the wrong word, I'd be ecstatic. Happy to play along with their guarantee of winning the title for now though - it can only end in my favour.

Thank you.

I’m sorry to bring up Carson again , he’s been really good , but yet again yesterday got himself in trouble with a pass back , now the pass back was again kneed back to him so he could pick it up but  no he struggled trying to control it instead and again just got away with it , if he keeps doing this it’s gonna eventually cost us a goal , somebody needs  to get a grip of him over this , 

That is the shittiest draw possible.

Long journey away to a decent side.

Also on their pitch which suits them given they've beaten both arse cheeks already this season.

Plus it won't be a money spinner.

Thank you.

_94792598_revimjolly.png.9cfc9ff0c46e499a5b8031808ded176f.png

Perfectly interesting draw when you consider pitching Derek McInnes against Tony Docherty, very spicy to say the least.

Ties are not until 20-21st January next year and if we've not secured a goalscorer by then, just set GGH's apprentice Charlie Reilly loose, it's in the bag.

Compare this seasons' team selections to only 12 months ago, the improvement is astonishing, imho.

CR1-scaled.thumb.jpg.bfcf89209631c6713af7c9243ea0ccac.jpg 

On 26/11/2023 at 20:30, eindhovendee said:

That is the shittiest draw possible.

Long journey away to a decent side.

Also on their pitch which suits them given they've beaten both arse cheeks already this season.

Plus it won't be a money spinner.

Thank you.

_94792598_revimjolly.png.9cfc9ff0c46e499a5b8031808ded176f.png

Might be on telly so still might be a money spinner , surely the Doc Mcinnes connection will put it tv