All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Came up on FB earlier from a mate's post, interesting league positions.

Eight years ago today.

Screenshot_20240102_221045_Facebook.thumb.jpg.dacbd00b9624ac0c31c65adfa53762c4.jpg

Wee Nicky Low getting Demel sent off and having a wee chuckle was my favourite highlight of the whole game. 

3 minutes ago, TMc_NeilstonFC said:

Some transfer information I know about your team. Some things might have changed and I on't know exact names of some players. The incomes from the list include-

Player from Rangers loan which is dependent on other factors

Youth player loan from Leeds similar to Rangers factors

Andy Halliday

A CB for certain but the target is from another Scottish premiership team which depends on their signings and what formation they will play.

A CB recall

Would take Halliday, was decent enough at Hearts before being completely bombed out the team and he's made a few comments on open goal which imply he wants out. 

Don't think we have a centre back out on loan right now, unless it's Tyler French? 

Andy Halliday would be a decent bit of experience and he'd be good for CM in games where we happen to be a goal or 2 up in the final 5 minutes. :lol:

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

Would take Halliday, was decent enough at Hearts before being completely bombed out the team and he's made a few comments on open goal which imply he wants out. 

Don't think we have a centre back out on loan right now, unless it's Tyler French? 

Yeah I reckon Halliday would still do a job in premiership. What was the comment on Open Goal. I didn't get a name for the recall

19 minutes ago, TMc_NeilstonFC said:

Some transfer information I know about your team. Some things might have changed and I on't know exact names of some players. The incomes from the list include-

Player from Rangers loan which is dependent on other factors

Youth player loan from Leeds similar to Rangers factors

Andy Halliday

A CB for certain but the target is from another Scottish premiership team which depends on their signings and what formation they will play.

A CB recall

Leeds player could be the boy Darko Gyabi as he has been rumoured previously.

19 minutes ago, TMc_NeilstonFC said:

Yeah I reckon Halliday would still do a job in premiership. What was the comment on Open Goal. I didn't get a name for the recall

It's been mostly pisstakey stuff about not playing - a couple weeks back they were on about their new years resolutions and he said a game of football would be nice or something like that. 

16 minutes ago, K.T said:

**** have had a bid rejected by Liverpool for Owen Beck. They wanted him on loan second half of season with view of signing him permanently in summer.

Thank **** it was rejected, could handle him going to almost anyone but them!

1 hour ago, K.T said:

**** have had a bid rejected by Liverpool for Owen Beck. They wanted him on loan second half of season with view of signing him permanently in summer.

Hope they told them to f**k off and not come back. 

2 hours ago, K.T said:

That's just the way the bigot brothers work ...some smaller team unearths a quality young player and they just have to fucking have him ..it's as if they just let other teams do the scouting for them..c***s I hate the both of them .

3 hours ago, K.T said:

There were a few Celts fans on social media impressed with him in the recent game with us. Interesting to see how it all plays out. 

Has Portales been good for you?

Havent really paid attention but he (and McCowan) turned up in a "team of the season" type thing i tried.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Has Portales been good for you?

Havent really paid attention but he (and McCowan) turned up in a "team of the season" type thing i tried.

Surely he can do one of his wanky peh charts to find out? Confused 😕