All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That rubbish Twitter page that is genuinely just scouring club forums for rumours and posting them as exclusives has Kilmarnock in for Yan Dhanda. Now whilst he's just made that up it made me think, we should be right in with a PCA for him.

Half of bloody Scotland probably will be but he should be one of our top targets IMO.

The longer Adams keeps poisoning the place and County keep flirting with relegation then the more attractive we'll look. Long shot but got to be in it to win it.

Fantastic player, that's for sure, **** will probably sign him to sit on the bench.

Am I being a fanny, for my Christmas my mum got me a big winter jacket, which is great cozy as anything, but…. The colour of I is burnt orange, wearing it to her house obviously so she sees me wearing it… like I say am I being a fanny or is it just a cozy jacket just wear the bloody thing 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

That rubbish Twitter page that is genuinely just scouring club forums for rumours and posting them as exclusives has Kilmarnock in for Yan Dhanda. Now whilst he's just made that up it made me think, we should be right in with a PCA for him.

Half of bloody Scotland probably will be but he should be one of our top targets IMO.

The longer Adams keeps poisoning the place and County keep flirting with relegation then the more attractive we'll look. Long shot but got to be in it to win it.

I genuinely dont think its that ridiculous. 

I think Dhandas "level" is probably about mid-table as his physicality (lack of) means he needs a midfield built around him.

He cant be a cog sort of thing, he needs to be the star player.

Youve also probably seen that Klopps said hes going to play Beck in one of their upcoming games.

Rules out him playing for anyone other than you or them, which also surely means its virtually a stick on you get him back if Robertson avoids injuring himself again this month.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Youve also probably seen that Klopps said hes going to play Beck in one of their upcoming games.

Rules out him playing for anyone other than you or them, which also surely means its virtually a stick on you get him back if Robertson avoids injuring himself again this month.

This is the first time you’ve said anything on here that I have found arousing. 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Am I being a fanny, for my Christmas my mum got me a big winter jacket, which is great cozy as anything, but…. The colour of I is burnt orange, wearing it to her house obviously so she sees me wearing it… like I say am I being a fanny or is it just a cozy jacket just wear the bloody thing 

As long as it doesn’t look like a Hi-Vis jacket nobody will think it’s tangerine coloured so you should be ok.

Can really see OB Wan back in Dark Blue come the end of January

The force will be well and truly with us.

Another major plus of this is our standing as a trustworthy club to put players to if Klopp is happy with OB’s development at Dens, could be very beneficial going forward 

Burn the fucker. 

Burn it just to be on the safe side.

Douse it in petrol and torch the fucker, then take the jacket to a homeless shelter. After that take a long hard look in the mirror and try to work out what’s gone wrong in your life, to even have to ask that question. Shakes head. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Very interesting. 

A few years back I purchased online a new waxed fishing jacket, which if I'm perfectly honest was not as dark a brown as I would have liked.

Okay for the River Isla I suppose, however be fucked if I'd wear it at Dens Park on matchday, lol.

bf0d6f_cb8560da6c484bfd9e4a68d0fbe36f46_mv2.gif.0a21f6fc39926071fa84e438a8729c0b.gif

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Post this is pie chart form please. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I would appreciate pictures of this jacket before I can pass judgement.

NGL, a while back she wanted an orange & black Focus ST, she couldn't understand why she could have it in any colour apart from that, that was the only colour she liked in the range, for me it was a deal breaker and we ended up with a dark blue Volvo XC60. Same with the kids trainers, slight touch of orange and black in them, I refused to leave the house with him if he had them on.

She thinks I'm being pathetic.

We all know different of course.

Edited by johnnydun