All things Dundee FC

450K+ and he can go IMO.

Great season where he's finally found a level of consistency, however against the likes of Celtic he still looks off it.

We as a club need to start making profits from players we bring to the club and this would be a start. It's been non existent within our club for donkeys.

The gap left would be a starting point for the likes of Mulligan, Cameron and Reilly to cement their ways in the top league.

Of course I'd rather see him stay until the summer with the year left on his contract but if we're given an offer near the half million mark I'd totally understand the decision to sell if it was made.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

450K+ and he can go IMO.

Great season where he's finally found a level of consistency, however against the likes of Celtic he still looks off it.

We as a club need to start making profits from players we bring to the club and this would be a start. It's been non existent within our club for donkeys.

The gap left would be a starting point for the likes of Mulligan, Cameron and Reilly to cement their ways in the top league.

Of course I'd rather see him stay until the summer with the year left on his contract but if we're given an offer near the half million mark I'd totally understand the decision to sell if it was made.

Thank you.

Since when did you make rational, level headed posts?

31 minutes ago, Crawford said:

My thoughts too! I kind of get it but it would need to be a million before it would be worth it for me, given end of season prize money etc. 

8 hours ago, Crawford said:

Since the day I signed upto P&B I've always posted facts and figures about this fine club whether harsh or not. All have been reasoned; little girls like Ludo don't like different views and attack.

You just have to accept the Diddy bashing inbetween. That won't be stopping as the likes of Livi, Hamilton and Perth are horrid little stains on Scottish football and I am free to express my views.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The suggested player is Michael Mellon, son of former DAB manager Micky Mellon. A young striker from our friends at Burnley, scored 15 goals in 27 games for Morecambe to start the season. Young lad, but he caught fire down south, and is apparently a good physical player with fine scoring instincts.

If we take Derek Adams at his word, he would be 100 times better than anything we've got up here just now! Wouldn't be shocked if County are in for him too, but you'd hope our connections with Burnley work in our favour here.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The suggested player is Michael Mellon, son of former DAB manager Micky Mellon. A young striker from our friends at Burnley, scored 15 goals in 27 games for Morecambe to start the season. Young lad, but he caught fire down south, and is apparently a good physical player with fine scoring instincts.

If we take Derek Adams at his word, he would be 100 times better than anything we've got up here just now! Wouldn't be shocked if County are in for him too, but you'd hope our connections with Burnley work in our favour here.

Any player who has escaped the clutches of that miserable, whinging cųnt would surely run a mile from joining a club where he’s in charge?

39 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Any player who has escaped the clutches of that miserable, whinging cųnt would surely run a mile from joining a club where he’s in charge?

A face you'd never tire of punching.

image.png.cc3bad466b51f0717190f1f35e2f4ea4.png

Thank you.

McCowan has been our best creative player this season by a distance. Wouldn’t be selling him in January unless it’s 7 figures. No need to sell now, we can wait until the summer unless there’s a really good offer made. 

10 minutes ago, Girth said:

Just seen we're looking at bringing Lord Gregory of Stewart back... 

Killie and Motherwell also interested. 

Welcome back Gorgeous Greg. 

Thank you. 

Sell the man for a 3rd time.

Would that be a club record?

Edit - MAJOR brain fart. Nothing to see here.

Edited by Crawford

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Genuinely believed we had him a second time and he left. I would have died on that hill too. That's really fucking weird.

Hear me out. Aliens.

I've been celibate since he left. I'm counting the seconds now.

Greg has worked with the doc before , but he wasn’t that successful up there in Aberdeen , huge success at Kilmarnock, but not Aberdeen , we’ll have  to wait and see if the Doc rates him ?