All things Dundee FC

On 27/02/2024 at 21:47, Dundee-FC92 said:

Dundee United horsed at home to Airdrie and on the brink of financial ruin unless Captain Bird's-eye can secure what was guaranteed promotion.

The Perth in a three way battle of the Diddies with Livi and Dingwall to see who is banished from the top league.

Hamilton back where they belong and miles behind the leading Falkirk.

The Arbroath rooted to the bottom under Jim McIntyre.

The Morten picking up just in time to take points off the DABs and reach the play offs before their season ultimately ending in failure.

The Celtic absolutely fuming with Derry up next to knock them further into heads gone territory.

Thank you.

Unedifying (bit funny in hindsight)🤣🤣🤣

Shows how bad it is that after the 1st half I’m not fuming and I’m actually quite relieved.  Genuinely thought Celtic would hit double figures.  I think I’ve got a better of idea how United fans felt after getting beat 9-0 from Celtic at home.   Not nice.

It was a game we were expecting nothing from. It was 3 points. Not season defining but ultimately disgraceful.

We tried something different and it didn't work. The largest problem was an inability to adapt to the task at hand.

Onwards to the next one.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

It was a game we were expecting nothing from. It was 3 points. Not season defining but ultimately disgraceful.

We tried something different and it didn't work. The largest problem was an inability to adapt to the task at hand.

Onwards to the next one.

Only difference I noticed was fin instead of sylla ??

I'm what you fellas call a DAB. We've all been on the end of a thrashing in Glasgow.  If you ever fancy beating our record,  do it on home soil lads. Get rid of your current manager and appoint Jack Ross. Goodwin as assistant. They both have a contact for an Australian international goalkeeper. As your Morrissey fellow likes to say, it's a dearie me moment only. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

The more important thing about tonight was the other results, that pretty much went our way.

Killie not winning was good in its own way as well - if they'd beaten the Tribute Act they'd be on an absolute high for our game at the weekend.

8 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Horrendous result but if you don't play well against the Old Firm, and they look up for it, it happens.

Top 6 is still achievable with a few good results.

It's luck if we do. Hibs are way ahead of us.

This season won't go down as a failure in any case, however top six will be out the window when we fail to beat Killir on Saturday.

Thank you.