All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

Congrats on top 6, promotion to that is quite a return. Hope the fans don't end up paying for funding it further down the line. Do us a favour and reel in St Mirren, they've became insufferable.

Become insufferable? They're practically the definition of the word.

34 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Become insufferable? They're practically the definition of the word.

I could turn into Kevin Keegan thinking about those weegie cuntos. 

20 minutes ago, K.T said:

Wonder if we’ll get players signed up soon now top 6 is secured. 

We need to find 1 (at least) really good centre half. Joe has been great for us, total pro, leads by example, but he makes mistakes and is getting caught for pace. Donnelly, who is obviously not ‘ours’ has had som decent games and some indifferent, he was very edgy today again, I’m not sure if I’d sign him if he was available. I’m worried about Astley, he’s young but so is Donnelly and we’re playing him. 
We also urgently need a good striker. I think Bakayoko had done pretty well, I’d defo sign him if possible but he shouldn’t be first choice. 

There's not many I wouldn't keep for next season tbh. Probably the Burnley three and that's about it.

Another Portales/Mo Sylla inspired signing with a wee bit of pace about them as a CH and I'd happily keep the squad exactly as is for next season tbh.

I imagine we'll need to replace a lot of the loans but as I say, not many I'd be opposed to keeping. 

McCracken is a defo if we can get him. A young keeper of real promise. 
You’ve got to wonder if Carson is injured or he’s thrown a hissy fit over something. If we get McCracken he can f**k off if he wants to imo. 

42 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

A lovely GIRFUY to the Sevco, Tom English and the other weegie journos.

Thank You 

IMG_1240.jpeg

McCowan is definitely Derry’d oot his nut!

On a serious note I hope the board do everything they can to extend his contract.  I don’t think anyone doubts he is a very important player for us.

Edited by Shadow Play

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

You’ve got to wonder if Carson is injured or he’s thrown a hissy fit over something. If we get McCracken he can f**k off if he wants to imo. 

He had to get a knee op. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's not many I wouldn't keep for next season tbh. Probably the Burnley three and that's about it.

Another Portales/Mo Sylla inspired signing with a wee bit of pace about them as a CH and I'd happily keep the squad exactly as is for next season tbh.

I imagine we'll need to replace a lot of the loans but as I say, not many I'd be opposed to keeping. 

Defo keep Mellon. 

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

If Carson isn't back in against the Rangers, prepare for trouble.

giphy.gif

Friends, I'd like to submit my heartfelt congratulations to everyone connected with Dundee in your great achievement today. I'll lift a glass to you all tonight. Thank you for letting me participate - it's been an honour and privilege to have been a part of this triumph. I'll never forget where I was when it happened. 

Thank you.

Imagine consistently making a c**t of things with everything you post.

That takes at least a modicum of effort.

And imagine putting in effort.

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

giphy.gif

Friends, I'd like to submit my heartfelt congratulations to everyone connected with Dundee in your great achievement today. I'll lift a glass to you all tonight. Thank you for letting me participate - it's been an honour and privilege to have been a part of this triumph. I'll never forget where I was when it happened. 

Thank you.

2426255 the amount of times you’ve made an arse on yourself on this forum?