All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

Maybe Robertson can play in the middle of a 3 and can be the experienced head. I’m not sure if he can play their but it’s a possibility. There’s no many big experienced leaders on a free at the moment to sign.

Oh Christ.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Poor bloke. Being sent to Creepy. 

The interview gives him no personality whatsoever 

ended by saying “I’m buzzing” then ducking smile mate 

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

What was Boateng like last season? Seen a journalist say we are interested in him? I thought he looked good in the 3-2 game at Tynie, but don't watch you guys closely enough to know if he'd be a decent signing.

Class defensive midfielder, very good.

4 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

What was Boateng like last season? Seen a journalist say we are interested in him? I thought he looked good in the 3-2 game at Tynie, but don't watch you guys closely enough to know if he'd be a decent signing.

Classy defensive mid, similar to Glen Kamara and could easily go just as far.

14 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Sounds great. Think we are pretty far down the line with it, permanent as well which is tremendous if so. We have Beni who's class but we'll play over 50 games next season, we need another in that role.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Sounds great. Think we are pretty far down the line with it, permanent as well which is tremendous if so. We have Beni who's class but we'll play over 50 games next season, we need another in that role.

Fucking boooooooo.

Needed that out my system.

22 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I hate you.

Boateng is a good player and should defo go on and have a very good career. However Sylla was more effective for us in that role and I see no reason why we can’t unearth another Sylla like player without paying over the odds, or at least what we can afford. 

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Think he means Clark, not Finlay!

Fair one my mistake although i assumed Clark Robertson was meant to be our left side CB in the three anyway?

In any case Robertson (Finn) is currently our starter in the Derby in the LWB position and that should be causing everyone a tinge of worry as the days tick by. Even if we bring someone in before the weekend they have the chance of potentially being given a half of football against ICT before going straight in for the Derby. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 hours ago, stu2910 said:

I don't think Boateng is anywhere near as comfortable or capable on the ball as Kamara was, but he puts himself about a lot more. I prefer Sylla of the two, but I'd have MB back at Dens and in the squad no question.