All things Dundee FC

37 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I can just about handle the referee making a mistake and us losing out last Saturday because of it. I honestly prefer that to VAR these days because even with VAR, we've been incorrectly punished in this game but the rules of the game say VAR can't do anything. And we're punished again for our next game by having our most important player be suspended because no-one can do anything because 'the rules say so' despite the fact that Collum has been in touch with the manager apologising for the second time about the same referee in the space of a month.

The fact we've got the technology to hand but can't use it in a game changing situation that also punishes us for the game after because 'thems the rules' is an absolute joke. Should be a loop hole that's instantly amended as soon as someone was screwed over/it was noticed.

Farcical.

Correct, an elbow to the face is a straight red, it's certainly not a booking, an absolute nonsense, all of it.

Don't mind getting beat, if it's fair and square, but when these sfa over promoted referee clowns get involved, it does turn the game into a total farce.

What can you do though?

Getting worse. IMO.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Correct, an elbow to the face is a straight red, it's certainly not a booking, an absolute nonsense, all of it.

Don't mind getting beat, if it's fair and square, but when these sfa over promoted referee clowns get involved, it does turn the game into a total farce.

What can you do though?

Getting worse. IMO.

Thank you.

If the ref had given a straight red VAR would have intervened and presumably left the referee with no option but to accept there was no foul.  At the very least we could have challenged the red card / suspension in the days after the match.  

The referee would know all of the above when he showed the yellow.  I wonder what he said the yellow card was for in his report?

Here we are, rightly if I may say so, pontificating regarding clown-like referee decision making.....................by clowns who are appointed by clowns and then overseen by the same clowns funnily enough. Except it's not humorous in any shape or form!

The continuing highly insulting historical Scottish Football part of all this, do we really expect these same decisions to be made at the home grounds of the Glasgow arse cheeks? Not a chance, not unless it's in favour of the considerable number of slavering home collectives of sectarian shite. 

Too cowardly to make mistakes on this scale these same clowns at the homes' of sectarianism, that's just how it is I'm afraid.

Level playing field, my arse!

Merely my opinion.  

tumblr_4a57a46d69c3b677a0d47d19acde0868_447308cc_500.gif.d86d56370fb2ff281ec4a7a45111dbe1.gif 

10 hours ago, Luke Newman said:

We beat Rangers 1-0 in a friendly today. We got minutes into Seb, Vetro and Scott Fraser. Fraser got a full 90. Clark Robertson was rested due to his recent large amount of game time. 

A clean sheet!

WTF?

Thank you.

The mere act of being in any way associated with Dundee between 2005'ish to the arrival of the Yanks should send flashing red lights off everywhere. We're not exactly a club known for good governance and stability at Board/Executive level.

GDS is sniffing around again. Perhaps he can be convinced to f**k off and "invest" in Rangers 2012 or something.

14 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Caley fans were warned repeatedly of Gardiners incompetence by Dundee fans right at the start of his tenure.

How f**kin right they were. 

But we are always told we are just bitter , it was the same when we warned Arbroath about that w****r McIntyre, they all said to piss off back to our own board , we were badly bitten by both these horrible spoofing individuals, and hope neither get anywhere near another football club ever again 

15 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Caley fans were warned repeatedly of Gardiners incompetence by Dundee fans right at the start of his tenure.

How f**kin right they were. 

You lot were a bunch of arseholes on here for many a year with you being top of the list. Countless times you revelled in Dundees financial woes in joy.

Don't like to see any club struggle, especially a small community one but what comes around goes around. Might've thrown the gofundme a plucky amount if you weren't such a moron. Never mind - one to keep in mind for you.

'Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal
How does it feel, how does it feel?
To be without a home
Like a complete unknown'

No sympathy on this one from me. The County will be following when Roy McGregor leaves aswell

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Wee jeemie said:

But we are always told we are just bitter , it was the same when we warned Arbroath about that AGENT McIntyre, they all said to piss off back to our own board , we were badly bitten by both these horrible spoofing individuals, and hope neither get anywhere near another football club ever again 

17 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Warned you lot at the time @SandyCromarty will confirm.

Get Gardiner held accountable for once.

Thank you.

My Grandad who's a Dundee fan warned me about him years ago soon as I mentioned he was CEO of Inverness he told me that wasn't going to end well. 

Heaven knows I'm miserable now...

23 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You lot were a bunch of arseholes on here for many a year with you being top of the list. Countless times you revelled in Dundees financial woes in joy.

Don't like to see any club struggle, especially a small community one but what comes around goes around. Might've thrown the gofundme a plucky amount if you weren't such a moron. Never mind - one to keep in mind for you.

To be without a home
Like a complete unknown'

No sympathy on this one from me. The County will be following when Roy McGregor leaves aswell

Thank you.

Dule Hill Applause GIF

On 16/10/2024 at 12:30, Dundee-FC92 said:

To be without a home
Like a complete unknown'

Thank you.

If that cuņt from Perth hadn’t deleted our original thread (I still don’t believe it was accidental) we’d be able to properly ram it up those highland wanks. Some of the things said about us by ICT fans (and plenty others) were unforgivable. Also some kind words of support too but we can’t go back and have a look. Thanks to Perth.