All things Dundee FC

One man's turgid pish is another mans light entertainment.

Why do you come on if it's unreadable?

It's not been unreadable for a while... It's heading that way today.

I really don't think that was difficult to understand. Anyway I'm getting sucked in to the turgid pish-a-thon

Good day sir.

One man's turgid pish is another mans light entertainment.

Why do you come on if it's unreadable?

It's not been unreadable for a while... It's heading that way today.

I really don't think that was difficult to understand. Anyway I'm getting sucked in to the turgid pish-a-thon

Good day sir.

We won't know how unreadable it is until we've read it so not sure how to avoid the thread or not really. I agree with Deefiant that whether we like it or not the site's Capo's have decreed the matter is dropped, end off really, I'm mildly interested in what happened but not enough to risk another thread over and I'm sure it will all come out at some time.

Posters have been asked to stop naming individuals and connected clubs. The posts in this thread that were deleted (plus the subsequent trail) contained the latter.

As I said, if Dees want to point score then they can do it over on Mad where two topics exist on the issue.

In effect you don't want us to name any Premier League clubs? As it could be any.

Or any Premier League football players.

On a football forum :lol:

I'm not. I think the mods are being over zealous but I'm not completely blinkered and get their reasoning for it. We've called them out on it. They have defended it.

What's now happening is every man and his dog is continuing the call out when nothing will change. Some of Nizzys posts are equally perpetuating the drama and making him look at best petty and power mad and at worst an absolute roaster.

We have this thread for Dundee FC things. Not P&B things. The (probably completely made up) transfer rumour above will be missed by those who literally cannot trawl through this turgid pish.

The site was unreadable during the last thread deletion and this is going the same way. Do what you like, I'm not a mod, just an opinion.

Never meant to greenie this, it was tedious and unreadable.

In effect you don't want us to name any Premier League clubs? As it could be any.

Or any Premier League football players.

On a football forum :lol:

I'm not sure what part of 'ongoing police investigation' is so hard for you to understand.

I think we can beat Hamilton.

They don't have a strong midfield like teams we've previously met such as United's strong centre midfield of Paul Paton and John Rankin, and Celtics Scott Brown and Johanssen.

I'd play Boyle as he has a habbit of ripping the Accies defence. Hopefully Canning is playing as he is mince.

You're risking a warning with talk like that.

Plus, Scott Brown was out when we played them.

Disclaimer : mentioning Scott Brown has nothing to do with him either not being or being directly involved with any ongoing police matters in Scotland.

Correct it was Kayal

Disclaimer : mentioning Kayal has nothing to do with him either not being or being directly involved with any ongoing police matters in Scotland

Phew made it !

indiana-jones-hat-grab-o.gif

Don't want to accidentally make up a transfer rumour here (hmm I wonder what will happen...), but overheard someone mention Kevin Holt from Queen of the South as a possible signing. Don't know if they meant that they knew of some sort of link or if they were giving their personal opinion. Just putting it out there as I'm wondering if anyone has heard something?

21 year old left back who has been at Queen of the South his whole life and is a local boy. Seem to remember him being sent off at Dens and he was sent off at the weekend so I don't know if that's a usual occurrence. Scanned the Queen's threads and seems to be regarded highly enough. We'd have to pay a fee of some sort though as he is under 23 (although his contract is expiring which would reduce his value) and we may want him in January as opposed to the summer.

I very much doubt this has any sort of truth to it whatsoever but I'd probably be reasonably happy if there was something in it.

I've heard of him but I can't say I've seen him play, well he hasn't caught my eye anyway. I like the boy Durnan from queens, centre half aswel.