All things Dundee FC

I wanted Aberdeen to win and I'm glad they have tonight. Hopefully results go our way again this week and hopefully we take the three points tomorrow.

A win for us, an ICT win, Partick/St Johnstone draw, St Mirren/Ross County draw and a Celtic win would be a tremendous weekend for us. It's unlikely to happen but worth a punt at 96/1.

Hell of a shout!

I wanted Aberdeen to win and I'm glad they have tonight. Hopefully results go our way again this week and hopefully we take the three points tomorrow.

A win for us, an ICT win, Partick/St Johnstone draw, St Mirren/Ross County draw and a Celtic win would be a tremendous weekend for us. It's unlikely to happen but worth a punt at 96/1.

Got any hunches about tonight's Lottery numbers?

Although you've still the Celtic result to wait for. Squeaky bum time if you took your punt :lol:

Much you stick on this?

Some effort that, pal. Superb.

I guess a cheers is in order for this if celtic win

post-33542-14143282910096_thumb.jpg

Just been up my loft in my new house and discovered a whole raft of Dundee memorabilia. I'd have no interest in selling, but does anyone know if these are worth anything? I've got the match programme in mint condition from our European cup games against Milan, Cologne and Sporting Lisbon.

Just been up my loft in my new house and discovered a whole raft of Dundee memorabilia. I'd have no interest in selling, but does anyone know if these are worth anything? I've got the match programme in mint condition from our European cup games against Milan, Cologne and Sporting Lisbon.

How much do you want for the raft ?