All things Dundee FC

I said McAlister was decent back up. I'm willing to accept I'm wrong. He's fucking useless. Knows exactly what he's doing, before he's checked if its even safe to do so. I've counted three times today he's turned straight into a United player with the ball. Same all season.

Bang on. Hopeless at this level. No awareness of what is or isn't round about him. He was one of many passengers today.

I said it in the weekend's match thread, but Dundee are almost a carbon copy of us last season, right down to the seasonal four-goal humping. I'd expect to see a few contracts being settled in January with three or four loanees replacing them.

Results going our way so far this afternoon. Despite us only taking 1 point from 18, thankfully the teams below us have been just as poor (St Mirren on Saturday aside).

And as I type that, Ross County pull one back against Inverness :ph34r:

Edited by The Master

I'd really like for us to be able to go through maybe 5 or 6 games with what Hartley thinks is his best 11.

I'm not using the fact that we are unsettled as an excuse for recent results but it obviously contributes to the situation when the starting 11 is different every week.

Happy for the tank to get off the mark, hopefully he can kick on and contribute a few more goals now!

I'd really like for us to be able to go through maybe 5 or 6 games with what Hartley thinks is his best 11.

I'm not using the fact that we are unsettled as an excuse for recent results but it obviously contributes to the situation when the starting 11 is different every week.

Happy for the tank to get off the mark, hopefully he can kick on and contribute a few more goals now!

Agreed. Time to drop Clarkson from the starting berth. Overall the team played better today (yes I know the score) than for a while but we had no holding or movement up front. Far from convinced Tank is the long term answer but at least he puts in a shift

Agreed. Time to drop Clarkson from the starting berth. Overall the team played better today (yes I know the score) than for a while but we had no holding or movement up front. Far from convinced Tank is the long term answer but at least he puts in a shift

Agree with you. I sort of held my lip a few times during his scoring run because he was really pissing me off but somehow always popping up with a goal.

Maybe if Pearson proves to be decent then it might help when we can get Stewart up front.

I'd give The Tank a go up top with Stewart in the hole behind him. That's definitely his best position. It would mean dropping Harkins but I'd be alright with that to be honest, think Stewart will give us a lot more than Harkins does and a bit more consistently. Only problem is then who can we put left wing.

I'd give The Tank a go up top with Stewart in the hole behind him. That's definitely his best position. It would mean dropping Harkins but I'd be alright with that to be honest, think Stewart will give us a lot more than Harkins does and a bit more consistently. Only problem is then who can we put left wing.

Harkins was playing well today until the heads dropped. He ripped the pish a good few times.