All things Dundee FC

Left back and centre half are big priorities. Dyer isn't good enough at this level and his back up is Gary Irvine! at least Gary reads the game reasonably well despite being out of position and lacking pace. First time I saw Konrad I thought he looked far too small and lightweight for a centre half and this has proven to be the case. Not understanding the love for McPake either. Far from being our worst defender but he doesn't dominate against bigger strikers and gets out paced by the smaller ones. I would gladly have 3 new defenders on Sunday.

First few games of the season I thought our midfield looked very good but injures have cost us in that department. Thompson needs to go. No point in wasting that big wage packet on someone sitting in the stand. I feel confident with McGowan, Harkins and Ferry in the team.

Up front Clarksons luck seems to have run out and Tankulic deserves a start next game. Stewart is the best find we have had for years. Hope we have him on a long term contract because he is getting better every time he plays.

Time for Hartley to be ruthless. 6000 Dees turned up at Dens for a game against St Mirren last week. He won't have that support for much longer if things don't change.

Thomson is a lot better than Ferry but agree that he isn't worth anything if injured all the time.

What's happened to NDD? I've not heard from him since getting an abusive PM at 4.00 this morning.

As a man of his word, he honoured his side of the bet with you as you were good enough to honour your previous £50 charity bet.

That's it really.

Boyle has been unbelievably frustrating this season, from the failure to cross against Celtic to the, er, failures in crossing against St Mirren and Utd. He's pacey enough but lacks quality in his final ball, whether it be crossing or shooting.

Cheers for getting GMan telt whilst I've been offline StandFree. I can't say it seemed especially difficult for you though considering you're used to getting the average Celtic poster on here telt though whom must be of similar wave length.

Really don't understand this move at all even if this Harris is half decent. Boyle probably needs a loan, but with our current squad, he offers something different from the majority. Expect Hibs will be giving us enough money for this loan on top of Harris to maybe give Hartley the wages to sign another.

Is Boyle not out of contract with us effectively?

6 months yeah, unless Boyle's basically been tapped up and instead of a transfer fee to get him immediately, we get a loan of Harris for 6 months?

Is Boyle not out of contract with us effectively?

6 months yeah, unless Boyle's basically been tapped up and instead of a transfer fee to get him immediately, we get a loan of Harris for 6 months?