All things Dundee FC

Sad to see him go as without his goals we wouldn't have got up last year. On the same theme bomber probably would've got found out sooner but hey ho.

Cho the now Peaso, aw the best!

But it does seem like something is brewing, out of the two mentioned I would far prefer sparky over Boyd.

Soo.... Hiya Kris, hiya pal!

Peaso has signed for Morton on an 18 month deal as a player/coach. Tremendous, and totally unexpected, signing at League 1 level.

I would have had him playing for us tbf. As mentioned, he was vital for us in the championship so you have got quite a coup there!

34, and been injured for the majority of this season; let's not romanticise anything here. He gave his best season in our championship winning side, and we are forever in his debt, but I don't think he could offer the same impact like he did last season.

Let's hope to f**k we get Sparky in.

Any dee fan that wants Boyd needs their head examined.

Te only positive would be that he always scores against Utd.

And the fact he has scored 193 goals in this league would also be a positive. Can't see us getting him anyway but how could you not want a proven scorer like that?