All things Dundee FC

I take it he's being used as a striker as opposed to on the wing? Swap deal seems to be working out pretty well for both clubs.

Yep. Would happily take him next season. But i'm still hoping for a griffiths return.

The row where I sit at Dens formed an unofficial Boyle fan club, which has the catchphrase "on the Boyle", a play on words that I'm sure you'll agree is hilarious. At times during a game or if he runs past us while warming up, someone will shout said phrase.

If you're a fan, then do feel free to take over as the Hibs branch of the Boyle fan club. I'm sure he's missing hearing it being shouted.

I would happily do another fan club after the success of the Doyler fan club but i'm sure it would be disrespectful to the Doyler :(

Edited by Eoin Doyle

Eoin Doyle, on 18 Jan 2015 - 00:38, said:

Yep. Would happily take him next season. But i'm still hoping for a griffiths return.

I would happily do another fan club after the success of the Doyler fan club but i'm sure it would be disrespectful to the Doyler :(

Obviously wouldn't happen due to differing contracts and Boyle is much more likely to join Hibs than Harris is us, but would Hibs fans in general be happy enough if this 'swap' was made permanent?

Obviously wouldn't happen due to differing contracts and Boyle is much more likely to join Hibs than Harris is us, but would Hibs fans in general be happy enough if this 'swap' was made permanent?

I reckon a lot will come down to where Hibs are next year, I'd hope it's in the Premier. We might not get Harris if that does turn out to be the case though.

Suppose it also depends on if Stubbs continues with his narrow formation that seems to have played a part in forcing Harris down the pecking order.

I still think Harris has a future at Hibs. A loan spell is good enough for him. He needs it. If Stubbs doesn't rate him i could see him leaving.

I feel we have enough strikers at Hibs. If Boyle plays out wide for us and does well then by all means you can have Harris.

Can anyone remember if we were doing a hospitality deal for the Celtic game in the cup? I'm sure I saw it somewhere but can't seem to find it now!

They were advertising it just after Christmas, for around 60 giblets. Don't think that was the free bar option tho.

I wish Paul Hartley would work on his self image. He looks like a slovenly fat mess and that facial hair... Biggest minter since deeboy bet someone Rangers would win the championship by 5 clear points this season.

Some elocution lessons too. He sounded like a junkie in his post-match interview yesterday.

United bringing out 6-2 t-shirts and selling them for £6.20.

Frank Lampard knows exactly how it feels to be the big team in the city:

Frank-Lampard-reveals-why-he-hates-losin

6-2 you say?

Fair play to United, they'll make a killing. Remember when they bought in loads of orange rimmed sunglasses at 80p a unit and their fans lapped them up at £10 a pair?

Ah yes Shed shades!

I got mine for a £1....quite upset about that 20p now.

And your just upset you've not got to a cup final recently and had the option to buy "Shadees" yet.

6-2 you say?

Ah yes Shed shades!

I got mine for a £1....quite upset about that 20p now.

And your just upset you've not got to a cup final recently and had the option to buy "Shadees" yet.

Was a Health and Safety ruling the shades in case a knitting needle took an eye out I heard.