All things Dundee FC

He hasn't been as good this season and don't let him take any penalties, that said a decent player and he puts a shift in, probably not gauranteed a game at Dundee whereas he starts every week for us, we seem to have a happy knack of finding decent strikers so i hope the trend continues, good luck to him though he prob deserves a crack at the top flight.

He hasn't been as good this season and don't let him take any penalties, that said a decent player and he puts a shift in, probably not gauranteed a game at Dundee whereas he starts every week for us, we seem to have a happy knack of finding decent strikers so i hope the trend continues, good luck to him though he prob deserves a crack at the top flight.

I wouldnt be so sure on him not starting games, as far as im aware Clarkson's contract is done in May. I dont see any quotes on Heffernans contract length , which at the moment would just leave Loy,Wighton and Tank as our strikers and even then I prefer to see Wighton in the hole.

EDIT- Heffernan is till the end of the year and obviously we have Stewart but he doesnt perform well uptop as compared to the wing.

Edited by DensParkNumber1

Dark Blue, on 23 Feb 2015 - 17:32, said:

I've heard a rumour about Clarkson but I don't really want to say as it might not be true. It would certainly provide answers to why he has been so poor of late.

Then why post that? Just spiking my curiosity! Get it posted! Or a PM would be nice.

This isn't just exclusive to Kiddy, seems Falkirk fans are absolutely seething about this on their own forum too. Here's a snippet:

'And if we go up via the play offs how would it be a good move? Will Dundee last next season especially with Hearts going up it will be hard to stay up.'

'Dundee will probably be in administration before the end of his contract in any case.'

'Disappointed he does not see himself spearheading our promotion push next season. Good player and think he could do better than Dundee.'

'Ta ta, think that should be the last we see of him, NEXT!

The Dee's in throwing money at conveyor belt of "averge players" shock, horror.

Wonder when the next admin event will be?'

'Hope the club tried their best to keep him. Don't like having players playing when they've signed precontracts elsewhere. They're is no danger they care as much. Been a good servant for the club, but ah well, hope he enjoys warming a bench at that sh!thole Dens Park.'

The tears :lol:

If we release Tankulic, I'm not renewing my season ticket. YOU FUCKING HEAR ME NELMS?

If Tank goes, we riot.

Ooft. That picture doesn't even touch the rage Martin is showing: Link.

Kiddy and other fellow Bairn's are still throwing the toys out on One F:

'A three year deal! When's the next admin, before that contract ends?'

'I know this sounds bitter but it is ridiculously unfair what Dundee get away with. They paid back their debts 6 pence in the pound and their only punishment for their second admin was a points deduction in one season. Ultimately, it didn't make much difference as they finished more than 25 points behind the other lot of cheats so wouldn't have gone up anyway. From 2011 their allowed to go again, debt free in the first division and now they can attract players from clubs like Falkirk, that have paid the bills.'

'f**k him, if he doesn't want to be here he can bolt.

Totally agree that it's disrespectful and to be honest I'd happily swallow not playing him again. Never convinced that players remain dedicated when they sign a PCA and dedication and effort are his best attributes by far - if those go he's a pretty average level striker.'

'A total lack of respect announcing this when we're still going for promotion and Scottish cup.'

Never knew Falkirk fans were such an angry bunch.