All things Dundee FC

I can't speak for everyone but I am certainly restless. I have enjoyed reading your meltdown so much that I have literally pished my breeks with laughter.

Try sitting at a desk for 9 hours with pishy breeks. Very uncomfortable.

I feel your discomfort. Must not be easy shift for you my friend.

It's a rivalry by definition. It's quite clearly not derby.

It's a bit like Man United and Liverpool to be perfectly honest. My feelings for Dundee are really no different from any other team, but I suspect coming from and having always lived in a civilised, educated city, that's probably meant ok indifferent.

For someone who lives in an educated city that last sentence was an extremely poor piece of work.

What's McGinn saying in the tully tonight? Seen a wee headline about him on the back page.

Hartley deserves his pay rise after the tremendous season we've had. The only thing that changes is a larger compensation fee if another club comes calling.

Think S McGinn has made a big difference in the push for top 6, who would some of you boys prefer in CM? Davo, Ferry....Gadzalov???

Some people are never happy.

Don't think anyone is saying he's pish, just he looks fairly average and unfit. CM is decent enough with Thomson and McAlister.

I wouldn't be against keeping him as when at full fitness we could see a top player but at the moment he doesn't seem all that better than what we already have.