All things Dundee FC

That's my take on it too. We look every bit more balanced without him. He's been a great player for us, but he is far from irreplaceable as some make out.

We have Stewart on one wing and Harkins or Harris on other (my preference is Harkins). Nobody else gives quality in that position. Irreplaceable, yes, but our best option at moment and think he's got a good couple of seasons in him

If we were to sell Stewart and bain how much do you think we would get each for them?

I'm winning Euromillions and sticking them both on lifelong contracts so don't worry yourself about that.

I will also put a shiter in the Derry.

You will need more than a Euromillions win to upgarde the bogs in the Derry!

I was just thinking along the lines of some rudimentary shiting into a bucket type system that then gets catapulted over to The Stadium of Shite thus negating the need for a sewerage system.

It's not even about shiting in it really is it? Just somewhere to flush the drugs should the polis be on the chase.

Some commentator said "Ten million pounds is nothing in the modern world of transfer fees in football" on the Eredivise Show on Sunday, so £10M each sounds right to me.

It's not even about shiting in it really is it? Just somewhere to flush the drugs should the polis be on the chase.

Some commentator said "Ten million pounds is nothing in the modern world of transfer fees in football" on the Eredivise Show on Sunday, so £10M each sounds right to me.

I must say, in all of my 20 out of 24 years going to Dens I don't think I have ever had a shite in any stand.

I once accidently went for a shite in the women's toilets at Firhill though. The look of disgust on a woman's face as I come out the cubicle and stood there puzzled at the lack of urinals was a sight to behold.

Edited by Mr Gandosaur

I must say, in all of my 20 out of 24 years going to Dens I don't think I have ever had a shite in any stand.

I once accidently went for a shite in the women's toilets at Firhill though. The look of disgust on a woman's face as I come out the cubicle and stood there puzzled at the lack of urinals was a sight to behold.

I would hope not, that's what the toilets are for.

My only shite at Dens was in the Main Stand toilets during hospitality.

It should be interesting to hear fellow Dee's jobby tales at the football. I can see Teckle Books getting in touch with a view to publishing a book on this.