All things Dundee FC

Alright lads, hope you're all well. I recorded a podcast with the iconic Bobby Mann that might be worth a listen - CLICK.

There's a lot of ICT stuff in here as you'd expect (I couldn't find a thread for them) but there's some real insight into his time at Dundee, particularly working alongside Alan Kernaghan.

Something for everyone in here, I say.

Mind when you were funny?

Naw neither can I.

It is funny though? Dundee giving it big licks after beating dabs 3-1 (reducing aggregate to 12-6) and shouting about finishing above them and being the big team. Then they prove that they are indeed pish and were lucky to finish top 6

Just watching the play-off, I like that Sevco away kit, obviously change their blue for dark blue and that would be cool as f**k, IMO. early1970's retro for us

^^^ Derry'd oot his nut 8)

It is funny though? Dundee giving it big licks after beating dabs 3-1 (reducing aggregate to 12-6) and shouting about finishing above them and being the big team. Then they prove that they are indeed pish and were lucky to finish top 6

Who rattled your cage?

It could be worse. We could support mid-table league 1 dross...

:1eye

Go have a Bacardi breezer and calm down Morag.

Dundee forum (Not the raving looney one that is Mad) saying we've signed Kevin Holt from QotS. Won't be announced till after their involvement in the play-offs though apparently. Think he was the signing that depended on us getting top 6 as I think he'll cost a development fee.