All things Dundee FC

I'd heard he wanted to go part time as was looking to go offshore.

No team in the professional leagues would sign someone who is unavailable to play or train for 3 weeks at a time.

Plus the fact he has no fucking chance of getting a job offshore just now and that rumour sounds like a load of shite.

We have got to keep Big Jim- he's been my favourite player for the last 3 seasons- the boy never stops working! He's been our only out ball this season. If he isn't first pick he is exactly the kind of squad player we would need!

Run down of our current players:

Definitely keep

Bain

McPake (if he stays clear of injuries)

Thomson (if he stays clear of injuries)

McGowan

Harkins

Stewart

Wighton

Happy to keep

P McGinn

Konrad

Boyle

Not fussed either way

Irvine

S McGinn

Tankulic

Letheren

Godzilla

McAllister

Free to go

Dyer

Davo

McBride

Heffernen

Benedictus

Harris

Please f**k off

Clarkson

Clarkson's goals gave us a major boost when we were in a bad slump in the league. I will be grateful for his goals which if he wasn't in the squad and scoring they goals I'm sure we would have been struggling in the bottom half of the table.

Him and Stewart struck up a good partnership when he first got in the team and he set a good few of Stewarts goals up. He definitely feel away after his goals dried up but his goals played a major part in us reaching the top six.

I wouldn't want him for next season but I definitely wouldn't slate the guy.

Edited by DEEJANGO

Think someone like McAlister is vital in a small squad which it looks like we'll have next year (assuming we have another clear out). Can play a number of positions. Worth keeping I think although not as first choice.

Facts are shite. How do we lose less when he plays? Let's leave it at that

You're fucking pathetic btw. It's blatantly obvious that your wee stats table for Clarkson is skewed cause he went on a total fluke run of scoring goals. He contributes the square root of f**k all in general play, and without his flukey goals he is worse than getting a corner flag stuck up your arsehole.

Just away and shite.

Couple of things:

Anyone heading down to Speroni's testimonial remember there's going to be the biggest rail strike in 20 years so get your travel plans sorted just now.

Also, read somewhere that we'll probably be in the bottom 3 or 4 for budget size in the league next season. I find that hard to believe considering we're paying Kevin Thomson a grand a minute and Rory Loy is going to be on £300k per week.

Couple of things:

Anyone heading down to Speroni's testimonial remember there's going to be the biggest rail strike in 20 years so get your travel plans sorted just now.

Also, read somewhere that we'll probably be in the bottom 3 or 4 for budget size in the league next season. I find that hard to believe considering we're paying Kevin Thomson a grand a minute and Rory Loy is going to be on £300k per week.

Kevin Thomsons wage probably does work out about a grand a minute if he was getting payed by the minute in game time.

I'll never understand what people saw in Dyer to keep him this season. I didn't rate him in lower division games, never saw him as premiership standard player.

Same. I genuinely think a near 40 year old Lockwood would have put in some better performances than Dyer has this season.

Hopefully Meggatt addresses this problem as it's been a problem area since Lockwood's legs went. If Hartley intends on playing the narrow system though, I think Holt is a must.

I'll never understand what people saw in Dyer to keep him this season. I didn't rate him in lower division games, never saw him as premiership standard player.

He played very well tail end of the championship season. Can't deny that tbh.

I'll admit I'd wrote him off last season but he improved under Hartley and I wasn't too concerned about him starting for us this season.

Fucking mug.

Facts are shite. How do we lose less when he plays? Let's leave it at that

Those stats are clearly skewed by the fact that other players played far more games this year than Davo.

The reason for that is that Davo is simply no where near good enough for this level and clearly the managers agrees.

If Davo was the asset u seem to think he is let's see the premier league clubs scrambling to sign him. Let's see how that develops.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Someone else summed him up very well as "solid, yet unspectacular championship LB". Just doesn't do it at this level. Every time he comes up against a player he'll just stop dead in his tracks and stand there until he gets dispossessed.