All things Dundee FC

Heard a rumour that we were after Nick Ross of ICT.

That'd be good. Always liked the look of him and it seems like Inverness fans do rate him but he's just been kept out the side by more established players who are playing well.

That'd be good. Always liked the look of him and it seems like Inverness fans do rate him but he's just been kept out the side by more established players who are playing well.

Harry, my Jim McAlister top still hasn't arrived in the post. If Biggie pm's me and tells me he has the square including the badge then I'm afraid shit will get real.

I know he is a very good player - better than most in our squad when fit and firing.

Unfortunately he is blatantly crocked and has struggled for fitness - unless that improves dramatically next season I think he is finished. It won't be an attitude problem with him though, you can be 100% on that.

Agree 100% with this about Ferry. A very good player but clearly struggled all season with injury and never really got going. He's the type of midfielder who keeps possession and plays it simple - a lot of fans don't like this (even Thomson was getting pelters from some when controlling the tempo of games) but it's a vital part of any good team. With added pace and creativity up front next season it should force opposition defences to retreat more and allow the likes of Thomson and hopefully Ferry the opportunity to pick more incisive passes.

All things considered - squad, manager, boardroom, financial situation - I haven't looked forward to a season starting more than than this one coming up.

Just stumbled across this picture from the fans Derby at Dens during the Dundee/dabs/Wolves/Sheff Wed tournament. The heartbroken arab at the bottom of the pic cracks me up everytime.

post-25521-0-91987800-1433366302_thumb.j

Harry, my Jim McAlister top still hasn't arrived in the post. If Biggie pm's me and tells me he has the square including the badge then I'm afraid shit will get real.

My money is on Harry if it gets pwoppa nawty, he's a machine.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know why Scott Bain has pulled out of the Scotland squad?

If I was being cynical... He was called up to experience the international set up despite an injury - it then surfaced he was going to cancel a holiday to Austrailia at a decent cost and the expense of seeing his mrs.

Wee Gordon has said to him - don't be daft, go on your holiday, plenty of opportunities in the future, we'll just tell them you never recovered from that knock.

This might explain why his holiday was never cancelled as was anticipated.

Alternatively, if I'm not being cynical, his injury never cleared up in time.

Nothing wrong with either scenario btw!