All things Dundee FC

If Captain Saft Feet is modelling the new kit, I assume this chat of him returning to Hibs was a load of shite? Or was that established a while ago? Its hard to keep up sometimes.

Fully expect Thomson to miss the first 2 weeks of pre season after pulling up in the kit launch

I'm led to believe Hartley is keen on signing both Harris and Stanton on permanent contracts however can't meet the wages they are currently on at Hibs.

That actually reassures me a great deal tbh. Shows we aren't going crazy or that (apart from Thomson on £10k a week).

Edited by harry94

http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-11

Colvin has stepped down, and is being replaced by Tim Keyes.

I don't know if I like this.

reading the various statements I don't see anything in there unusual. The way business works these days there is nothing odd in people at the top moving on after a period. He may have looked at things and thought that with some stability at the club now and the Premiership secured for another season that now would be a nice time to move on. Don't see much else in it beyond that.

Any word on Mcalister or McGinn surely we should be pressuring them

Into decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Imagine they will have already had some deadline imposed on them to make their mind up (but not necessarily sign on that date). Today might be the day given it's the end of the week.

I'm hearing rumours of a tartan strip to honour some black watch anniversary or the other.

Potentially a 3rd kit....

Yes. The club have been working on this for a while. It is to commemorate the anniversary of the start of the Battle of Loos (25th September 1915). Four battalions of the Black watch were involved including the 4th, Dundee's own, which sustained horrific losses. The beacon on top of the Law memorial is ignited on the anniversary of the battle every year.

Meh, like it about as much as i like ours. Hoping our away kit is the same template rangers and Newcastle have used but with white as the primary and red and blue for the diagonal stripe.

Newcastle-United-15-16-Third-Kit%2B%2528

That top is horrendous. f**k having a sash.