All things Dundee FC

I hope Hartley has the same attitude towards us as you guys do. For what it's worth I think we'll get beat but we'll give you a game and there won't be more than two goals in it.

Didn't see you destroy Killie and people I know have said that 4-0 flattered them but we've scored 9 in the past two games (fair enough it was only Arbroath and Cowdenbeath but you can only beat what's in front of you).

Hartley is one of the most professional boys around, which is exactly why we'll hump you.

Then there was Ross County's Stuart Kettlewell's leg going crack just on the main stand touch line. Horrible noise. It was a 50/50 ball with Stuart Forsyth that was completely competitive and absolutely without malice for either player. Arse of a referee booked Forsyth.

Don't know where Kettlewell plays now.

That was actually the McCormack incident. Kettlewell was running around like an idiot afterwards trying to hit Forsyth. Quite a few players were targeting Fosyth, and County's manager (Willie McStay, not Derek Adams) wasn't doing much to discourage them.

I don't remember it being a 50-50 challenge between Forsyth and McCormack, It was Fozzy's ball, and he won it. McCormack arrived late, but it was an accident. I don't think either player was reckless.

That was actually the McCormack incident. Kettlewell was running around like an idiot afterwards trying to hit Forsyth. Quite a few players were targeting Fosyth, and County's manager (Willie McStay, not Derek Adams) wasn't doing much to discourage them.

I don't remember it being a 50-50 challenge between Forsyth and McCormack, It was Fozzy's ball, and he won it. McCormack arrived late, but it was an accident. I don't think either player was reckless.

Wasn't it Kettlewell who came on as sub after that incident aswell, definitely seemed to target fozzy. I may be remembering this wrong but was he not sent off aswell?

My worst ever day at EEP was not the 5-0 gubbing that led to our relegation nor the aforementioned humping we got when Fox deputised for Rab, it was the miserable midweek game against them when it was freezing and pouring down, as Gordon Chisholm led the team to an absolute pumping that all but confirmed the title was Caley's. Might have been the game Greg Paterson? broke his leg in and we had Ben Hutchinson up top. We put in a Killie-esque style performance and Chisholm like Locke made 3 subbies at HT but to no avail as the hammering continued.

Remains to this day, the only game I have ever left early at and I've been to all the Derbies over the past couple of year!

Was Chisholm in charge for that game? I thought he was only in charge for a short time at Dens.

Gibson was motm in that game, Bell scored a good goal. Was only the second start for our keeper having taken over from Fleming, who promptly went back in for the rest of the season and was shit, dick move.

Did forsyth not end up with a broken nose that day?

Was Chisholm in charge for that game? I thought he was only in charge for a short time at Dens.

Gibson was motm in that game, Bell scored a good goal. Was only the second start for our keeper having taken over from Fleming, who promptly went back in for the rest of the season and was shit, dick move.

It was one of Chisholm's first games in charge of Dundee. He got punted the season after when Dundee went into admin.

It was one of Chisholm's first games in charge of Dundee. He got punted the season after when Dundee went into admin.

Up there as one of the worst appointments going. Think it was Colin McMenamin that said in the 'It's All About The Memories' book that the players just didn't take to Chisholm and that he just generally wasn't a patch on Jocky and it led to the players just not being able to get up for it during his stint in charge.

My worst ever day at EEP was not the 5-0 gubbing that led to our relegation nor the aforementioned humping we got when Fox deputised for Rab, it was the miserable midweek game against them when it was freezing and pouring down, as Gordon Chisholm led the team to an absolute pumping that all but confirmed the title was Caley's. Might have been the game Greg Paterson? broke his leg in and we had Ben Hutchinson up top. We put in a Killie-esque style performance and Chisholm like Locke made 3 subbies at HT but to no avail as the hammering continued.!

I really thought you were going to mention the Halloween game at EEP and the Aberdeen fan dressed as a sheep being set on fire on the train home.

Hutchinson should have been subbed after that, he was walking around with his hands on his head the rest of the match. Think that was the day we got stuck in the snow on the way home too.

I'm sure Hutchison either got subbed within 5 mins or didn't reappear for the 2nd half due to his head cleary being gone after the incident. Soft c**t.

Thanks for the memory jogger. I knew there was a Kettlewell involved somewhere! At that time I sat just in front of you and had been indulgent in Frews beforehand and in my addled souvenir it was Kettlewell the unfortunate rather than Cormack.

I seem to remember Dunfermline scoring an absolute screamer on that rain-soaked night at EEP. Willie Gibson absolutely tore us to bits that night. Horrible evening. Sure Eddie Malone pulled a goal back to make it 2-1 which totally flattered us.

Fucking hell my memory is shocking. The

Up there as one of the worst appointments going. Think it was Colin McMenamin that said in the 'It's All About The Memories' book that the players just didn't take to Chisholm and that he just generally wasn't a patch on Jocky and it led to the players just not being able to get up for it during his stint in charge.

Awful appointment, up until you appointed Hartley when was your last "good" manager who actually had success at the club?