All things Dundee FC

Never got the hate for Conroy a lot of Dees seemed to have.

He was one of our best players for a while and was worth his pens and freekicks alone at times.

Totally agree. Good player, intelligent use of the ball and a great left peg. What a fucking goal. Just lacked the pace to be a fully effective wide player, where we always played him. Are Queens playing him wide?

Got my ticket for the derby, gonna be my first game of the season so fingers crossed!

My auld man also heard that Gowzer is going to be available and that he's getting his tag off early? Asked him his source for this but typically the auld b*****d can't remember, anyone else heard this?

He went to court to try to get it off for a week to go to Hungary But the Sheriff denied his appeal as it was a direct alternative to prison. Basically he was saying You're lucky you didn't get jailed and got off lightly with a tag, you've got a cheek for asking'. Might be true but cant see it. Don't think he has long left anyway. Edited by DEEJANGO

Ended up on Matty's profile, tried to PM him this but can't send photos thought that.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

He's a Mad Dog.

Charge your phone.

I have some MD in the house, some drink for some boy