All things Dundee FC

A bit quieter today, so in anticipation of the upcoming Derby, here's a new scarf for everyone to enjoy.
ny7bi8.jpg
Thank you.

Simon Murray has a lass!? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Re; Marquee signing,

I found myself in the murky depths of TDB forum (before you do, please remember that things cannot be un seen) and their "ITK" thoughts on the marquee signing are;

Kyle Lafferty (He is ODea's in law or some shit)

Clint Dempsy (Because he is a yank and some boy at Celtic said he heard a rumour)

Kris Commons (More "ITK" shite)

Whats the thoughts from the more level headed P&B Dee's?

13 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Re; Marquee signing,

I found myself in the murky depths of TDB forum (before you do, please remember that things cannot be un seen) and their "ITK" thoughts on the marquee signing are;

Kyle Lafferty (He is ODea's in law or some shit)

Clint Dempsy (Because he is a yank and some boy at Celtic said he heard a rumour)

Kris Commons (More "ITK" shite)

Whats the thoughts from the more level headed P&B Dee's?

I think there's very few people outside Nelms, Keyes, McCann and the board members that know which players are close to signing. If there is a so called marquee signing to be announced on Friday, I'm pretty sure he'll be getting touted to most teams in our league and the lower leagues down south to get him the best deal possible before Friday. I wouldn't be surprised if this particular deal falls through.  That's if there is even any deal in the pipeline  

DC Thompson's coverage of our signing targets have been absolutely farcical. 

Edited by Yenitit

I can see it now. Mid October. 'we were supposed to sign a marquee player and we signed shite like Scott Allan. Sack the board'. Dundee fans and shite rumours combined.

I'll accept nothing less than Dimatar Berbetov. That's all.

Thank you.

Any other signing, no matter how good at this level, will pale in comparison. Unless we bring back The Nadè. I still hope the big man will return one day.

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

Any other signing, no matter how good at this level, will pale in comparison. Unless we bring back The Nadè. I still hope the big man will return one day.

A Nadè and Berbatov alliance next season? Make it so Neil. 

Thank you. 

Even the mention of former world class players gives me the fear!

Admin 3 and all that, (just dropping it in before one of the other Tayside wannabe's stick their oar in) however, we are Dundee fc and if we can build a new Stadium with Caballero bridge and the FTA maze, then Ronaldo is flying Eastern Airways on his way here!

Never a dull day! 

A Nadè and Berbatov alliance next season? Make it so Neil. 
Thank you. 

Imagine what they would do to the United defence. Do they even have a defence yet? Is it Durnan and Scobbie at CH? I'm thinking it would be double figures. There would be no gentleman's handshake at half time for damage limitation. McCann would tell them to GTF and go for complete humiliation as the Dundee fans break out into a conga that snakes from Dens Road to the Hilltown at full time.