All things Dundee FC

Before the Celtic, St Johnstone and Utd fixtures, I said it would be tremendous to get four points from these games. To already have four points and potentially seven come late Sunday, is a fantastic achievement.

Funny how every team that has failed to beat us this season has been having an off day. Nothing to do with the fact we're a bit more impressive than most would like to admit.

These failed premiership players etc. boys who can't play together etc. shite goalkeeper, Gary Irvine blah blah blah. Get it right up the fucking lot of you

Funny how every team that has failed to beat us this season has been having an off day. Nothing to do with the fact we're a bit more impressive than most would like to admit.

These failed premiership players etc. boys who can't play together etc. shite goalkeeper, Gary Irvine blah blah blah. Get it right up the fucking lot of you

My two favourites are that McPake is a liability at this level and McGowan/Harkins can't play together.

You weren't impressive against us

My two favourites are that McPake is a liability at this level and McGowan/Harkins can't play together.

McPake has been outstanding every time I've seen him.

I'm actually quite happy that other fans are getting there pus shut right, left and centre after all the shite trolling pre season!

McPake has been outstanding every time I've seen him.

I'm actually quite happy that other fans are getting there pus shut right, left and centre after all the shite trolling pre season!

He made some block today when the shot looked like it was flying in, superb so far.