All things Dundee FC

Sheer speculation of course but PH seems to be establishing himself as a good manager and it would surprise me if he jumped ship now. The Cardiff job is one that is a poisoned chalice though so he may think that it wouldn't damage his reputation to go there and then get the bullet because its a known risky gig. Thats the only reason I could see him going there but I'd be absolutely gutted if he went, no matter how much the compo was. :(

Who is actually out there who is even remotely decent? This will show the Americans ambition that's for sure

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. He's still our manager and has the two biggest games of the season coming up in less than a week.

Does anyone have any idea as to how long his contract is for? Reading through a couple of articles and the link on the official when he got appointed, nothing suggesting how many years :(

Seem to remember it was 2 years but don't quote me on that.

Paddy Power claiming on twitter they had to 'google him' to find out who Hartley is. Surely this can't happen so early. :(

Does seem a bit strange.

The chairman there clearly likes a bit of publicity as well as success and no matter how much we think Hartley is doing a good job he's still relatively unknown.

Couldn't blame him if he went, the pay off when you get sacked down there must be like winning the lottery and there should be a fair bit money to spend as they will have a parachute payment.

A few folk getting ahead of themselves on here! Why would Cardiff want Hartley? Yes 3 successive promotions but in Scotland's lower tiers. This is all just paddy power trying to entice bets on outside chances. Cardiff will appoint a holloway, pulis or pardew!