All things Dundee FC

Central midfielder, although I think he may have played on the right a couple of times. Certainly not a winger though.

Was always steady enough and didn't look out of place but didn't look spectacular at this level. Could come on to be a good league one or championship player though.

Calvin's a combative central midfielder. Gets stuck in, has a good shot on him. Scored a terrific goal against Hearts U20s at Forfar. Probably wouldn't have broken into our first team but have no doubt he'll do a decent job further down the leagues.

He's the type that doesn't look out of place whether he's playing first team in the top flight or junior. 6/10 player - combative, plenty of effort, but can have the game pass him by (Which is the case with most youngsters). He won't be amazing for you, but he won't be out of place.

Cheers! Only on trial with us at the minute. If he does sign, hopefully he'll be a decent addition

3 hours ago, dburns said:

There's also talk of him signing an extension, so it looks like we are keeping him for now..

Where's this been mentioned? I'm admittedly not even slightly ITK but unless something's changed then there's absolutely no chance he'll sign on again 

Where's this been mentioned? I'm admittedly not even slightly ITK but unless something's changed then there's absolutely no chance he'll sign on again 

Neil McCann was in the paper the other week saying he wanted to talk to him. Nothing concrete tho.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Neil McCann was in the paper the other week saying he wanted to talk to him. Nothing concrete tho.

If that's all it's based on them I'm still pretty certain he'll walk at the end of his deal.

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I'm beginning to think Dimitar wasn't on a private jet into Dundee last night and, in fact, might not be joining us emoji17.png

Was spotted today in Walker The Jeweller Ltd. buying quality watches.

I'm beginning to think Dimitar wasn't on a private jet into Dundee last night and, in fact, might not be joining us [emoji17]

It's the almost blues weekend in dundee,he will just be soaking up the dundee pub culture before appearing on Monday to sign the deal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Arrived in the post today...

Makes Sunday 30th July seem that little bit closer. ( i know that's neither the first game of the season nor the first league game, but it's the first one I can go to!!)

Ticket.jpg

Edited by Spikethedee
clarity

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You've got me telt Louis and I'll take that on the chin. He's probably picking up Michael Essien on route emoji106.png

Essien has been here for the last two days helping the groundsmen get the grass up to scratch. It's looking really good. I heard McCann wants the width increased by a few feet so that our new wingers have space to play and apparently Essien has been there to baptise the new turf before the first team set foot on it — pre-match ritual that Chris Kamara and McCann talked about when reporting Sunderland vs Aston Villa a few seasons ago.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

51 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Essien has been here for the last two days helping the groundsmen get the grass up to scratch. It's looking really good. I heard McCann wants the width increased by a few feet so that our new wingers have space to play and apparently Essien has been there to baptise the new turf before the first team set foot on it — pre-match ritual that Chris Kamara and McCann talked about when reporting Sunderland vs Aston Villa a few seasons ago.

Thank you.

I like the ferns in the goalmouth as well. Very nice.

Image result for owl on grass

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I was watching a Tom Jones documentary last night and apparently at the height of his powers Tom was shagging 250 groupies a year. I reckon Dimatar would smash that in Dundee.

Tankulic probably did

1 hour ago, LiamDFC said:

Tankulic probably shagged Tom Jones.

Thank you.

Was shame he never had the same attitude toward football that he had for screwing the neighbours wives.

If he did he'd have been some player.