All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Yes chaps, this all new robust football is progress. We've been so namby pamby, certainly in midfield for ages, getting knocked of the ball by feathers and lace doilies, so some physical fortitude coupled with ability sounds like improvement. It's the league cup that will tell how good the improvement is, as last year we were insipid and delicate against both East Fife and Peterhead who both muscled us into ignominy.
Btw Cammy Kerr is exonerated of any collective accusation of being namby pamby.

Strong use of 'ignominy'. Thank you.

45 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

So do we think we are signing Meekings then?

I got told he apparently failed his medical - no idea how true that is or if its anything serious he's failed on but thats the story I heard this morning anyway

Good run out last night, thought Allan looked superb and Kerr second half was tremendous as per, could be his last season with us if he keeps improving like he has. Crescendo though offfft worst player I've seen since Chris Casement. Thought Wolters and Deacon looked pretty good and looked to take on players and get shots away or get the ball in the box, Haber looked fit and Sharp. The boy Number 15 (guy from Arsenal who doesn't look Scottish)started off dodgy but then came right onto a game.....well came onto a game as soon as a said to boy behind me he was shite.

Wondering though why no Gadzalov? Hateley or Williams playing. Oh and boy Spence looks like a maniac but pretty decent.

St Mirren fans booing at a friendly made my night, they did have a decent turnout though so fair play to them.

Good run out last night, thought Allan looked superb and Kerr second half was tremendous as per, could be his last season with us if he keeps improving like he has. Crescendo though offfft worst player I've seen since Chris Casement. Thought Wolters and Deacon looked pretty good and looked to take on players and get shots away or get the ball in the box, Haber looked fit and Sharp. The boy Number 15 (guy from Arsenal who doesn't look Scottish)started off dodgy but then came right onto a game.....well came onto a game as soon as a said to boy behind me he was shite.
Wondering though why no Gadzalov? Hateley or Williams playing. Oh and boy Spence looks like a maniac but pretty decent.
St Mirren fans booing at a friendly made my night, they did have a decent turnout though so fair play to them.

Gadz and Williams played the second half. No Hateley or Vincent though.

Did you think the non Scottish boy actually looked better than Vincent?

Hopefully Crescendo is away back to cloggy land.

Gadz wasn't with the squad.

28 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I meant Vincent when I said Williams (hangover) but there was defo no Gadz that was the boy from Middlesbrough second half was it not? 

I thought the non Scottish guy was  a bit of an improvement on Vincent but it was only 45mins so hard to tell. BTW caught your eye whilst at the pie stall but didn't want to interrupt you as you were looking like you were enjoying your Paisley peh too much so left you to it.

Crecendo though fucking hell.....he'll be on a Ryanair flight as we speak.

I meant Vincent when I said Williams (hangover) but there was defo no Gadz that was the boy from Middlesbrough second half was it not? 
I thought the non Scottish guy was  a bit of an improvement on Vincent but it was only 45mins so hard to tell. BTW caught your eye whilst at the pie stall but didn't want to interrupt you as you were looking like you were enjoying your Paisley peh too much so left you to it.
Crecendo though fucking hell.....he'll be on a Ryanair flight as we speak.

Never come between a Dundonian and a peh.

He looks a bit like Gadz, obviously not Crescendo.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Never come between a Dundonian and a peh.

He looks a bit like Gadz, obviously not Crescendo.

Was Kerr Waddell as Freddie D said, played well I thought similar to Gadz as you say. 

Looking forward to the new season ahead ;)