All things Dundee FC

Thistle got him from the Yinited youth team in January then sold him in the summer transfer windows for a reputed £100,000.

Silly DABS :lol:

Good size and a decent prospect. I'd have taken him back for cover/ third CD in a back three tbf. 

Edited by jagfox99

Dundee v Hibs now on Sunday 27th August, live on Sky. 12.30KO.

That's quite pleasing. It means there's a half-decent chance I'll be able to catch it on the other side of the Atlantic. Even if it is 7.30am.

Good signing for Dundee though his career has stalled a bit down South. Big, powerful and at the time I thought he looked a better prospect than Liam Lindsay. As Jagfox has said, I would have taken him back at Firhill

Edited by Sting777

Or maybe Mccann is just keeping quiet about it all and doing his business the way he has been?

Not complaining. Pleased with every bit of business done so far, even Spence who he clearly knows has talent and will likely be on a low wage.

Hendry will be a steady signing beside O'Dea to learn off (mostly what not to do ;)). 

Would have taken him back as cover but not overly fussed as he's done precisely f**k all except shite instagram posts since leaving. 

Just watched the goals back on deetv, holy f**k are St Mirren a bunch of miserable b*****ds :lol:

Some chainsmoker of a woman screaming 'Get him tae f**k' at the second goal. Delicious, absolutely delicious. It's a pre season friendly hen.

This is potentially a very good signing for us. He's got experience down in England at a similar level to ourselves, is young and has potential resale value and he fills a position we badly needed to strengthen.
This signing surely puts to bed the Meekings signing as we currently have O'Dea, Hendry, Gadz, Jules and Quigley with McPake possibly returning although highly doubtful. I can't see us signing someone else at CB unless Quigley goes out on loan as that would leave us with three as I believe Jules won't be back until Xmas time.
Anyway as a club we seem to be run far more professionally off the pitch, all signings to date bar Spence have not been leaked to the press. The club are interacting more with the fans which is good to see and we potentially have a new stadium and training facilities to look forward to. Time for us to get it sorted on the pitch and we're certainly going about it the right way. There a good feel factor again about the place and I've not had this feeling since Hartley took us back up to the premiership.

So that's no Meekings. No Crescendo. No Aldred. Guy has promise at least dunno if he'd have been my first choice out of the CH's we were rumoured to be in for but happy with it nonetheless!

Just a keeper, a defensive midfielder and a striker to go.

So that's no Meekings. No Crescendo. No Aldred. Guy has promise at least dunno if he'd have been my first choice out of the CH's we were rumoured to be in for but happy with it nonetheless!

Just a keeper, a defensive midfielder and a striker to go.

I'm not so sure we won't sign a more experienced CH still. Plus a keeper. Not so sure we need/can afford any more midfielders unless we can move some of the shite on. Although there were 2 DM's trialling last night.