All things Dundee FC

We had Matthew Eldson on trial. CH from Middlesbrough who has just signed on loan at Inverness which is where he admitted we told him we weren't interested.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We had Matthew Eldson on trial. CH from Middlesbrough who has just signed on loan at Inverness which is where he admitted we told him we weren't interested.

It's good to see Caley getting our rejects for a change.

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Two more signings?

f494a7957a42ba208e2f523f16a2255e.jpg

Judging by his $750,000 Richard Mille watch he's wearing at Wimbledon Rafael Nadal could be the next Dundee signing.  He'd fit right in at Dens I reckon.  Probably just waiting until Wimbledon is over - that would explain the delay.

20 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Judging by his $750,000 Richard Mille watch he's wearing at Wimbledon Rafael Nadal could be the next Dundee signing.  He'd fit right in at Dens I reckon.  Probably just waiting until Wimbledon is over - that would explain the delay.

What's your thoughts on the Mille? Personally, I wouldn't lump 3/4 of a million on a timepiece. 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

What's your thoughts on the Mille? Personally, I wouldn't lump 3/4 of a million on a timepiece. 

Definitely not to my taste Biggie.  It's a relatively new brand (2000 ish) and all a bit brash and synthetic to me.  No matter how much it tries it will never have the rich heritage that Rolex has.  It's a bit like the difference between United and Dundee.  

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Definitely not to my taste Biggie.  It's a relatively new brand (2000 ish) and all a bit brash and synthetic to me.  No matter how much it tries it will never have the rich heritage that Rolex has.  It's a bit like the difference between United and Dundee.  

Yes, same here, I noticed Vardy was strutting about with one on, if he had any taste he would have bought a Patek. IMO.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yes, same here, I noticed Vardy was strutting about with one on, if he had any taste he would have bought a Patek. IMO.

Exactly.  In fact because of that we can definitely rule out Dundee signing Vardy.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

I suppose after seeing the news today, I have to ask:

Biggie, were you involved in the watch theft at Gleneagles?? Were they stealing to order for you???

Was wondering if it was Biggie myself

or

Mr McCann getting the boys suitably styled up?

Edited by locheedee
inability to quote

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

I suppose after seeing the news today, I have to ask:

Biggie, were you involved in the watch theft at Gleneagles?? Were they stealing to order for you???

Don't go asking silly questions Spikey, there's a good lad.

Image result for grouty